National HR20 release is now 9/13/06

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Chimpo414 said:
I got that same mail from beach audio,:mad:

BB's site says coming soon for the hr20. Bet they got the D* hold also.

They must have, because when I checked them yesterday, it said they were available at most stores and also allowed me to check my local store's stock. Today it says "coming soon".

We shipped most of our orders today and the few that did not go today will ship tomorrow.

Not all traffic managers update the tracking #s the same day they ship. Some managers send me a bulk file the following day. So if you did not get the tracking # it does not mean your order is not in-transit to you.

-Robert

Robert, when will we be receiving our emails on the dish upgrade? I want to schedule it up as soon as I can with D*

Hopefully if they sent mine from the Coloumbus Warehouse (I thought I heard RObert had one there) then it will reach me in one day!!!!!!!!1

DTV TiVo Dealer said:
We shipped most of our orders today and the few that did not go today will ship tomorrow.

Robert,

Happy to report that my new H20-700 was delivered this morning at 10:00 a.m......activated and installed without a hitch and up and running like a champ!

Thanks for the GREAT service.

Mel Ott

-

Tarmack said:
DTV TiVo Dealer said:

Robert,

Happy to report that my new H20-700 was delivered this morning at 10:00 a.m......activated and installed without a hitch and up and running like a champ!

Thanks for the GREAT service.

Mel Ott

-

According to the tracking ill be getting mine tomorrow :) is it shipped signature required? I'm not going to be there tomorrow, so if so I'll have to reschedule

SonicGT said:
Tarmack said:
According to the tracking ill be getting mine tomorrow :) is it shipped signature required? I'm not going to be there tomorrow, so if so I'll have to reschedule

UPS just dropped it off by the door.....I didn't know they were here until the dog barked......never heard the doorbell.

Box was sitting on the doorstep.

You should be okay!

Tarmack

SonicGT said:
is it shipped signature required? I'm not going to be there tomorrow, so if so I'll have to reschedule
Had a first time experience this morning with UPS. I was expecting a new amp for my SVS, but I got an automated call from UPS that informed me that a signature was required and I had to confirm my address.

First time I have received a call from UPS when a signature is required. Although most stuff I get is left on the back deck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)