National Roll-Out

Matt L

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 17, 2006
Looks like the roll out is happening. Over at AVS there is some guy talking about double play and actually whining about too many features. He wants a way to turn them off!

Looks like the roll out is happening. Over at AVS there is some guy talking about double play and actually whining about too many features. He wants a way to turn them off!

Tell him to do a System Test or go into standby(turn power button off) for 5 minutes or no remote activity for 2 hours.;)

And yes mine(034c) arrived at 2:20a.

I would report that in this weeks' CE thread. The national release is not supposed to load over a higher version.

DJ,
If that happened, there would NEVER be a National release .
The NR is sent out and the CE will be a higher number the next time around.

Wasn't the NR 349 or something close to that ?
I am at 353 (CE) and will not be wrote over unless they send out a release with a higher number.

NR is 34C, last two CE's were 350 and 353/354.

Aztracker might have been running an older MRV enabled CE before it was taken out of the CE. In that case the NR would have run over his s/w.

DJ,
If that happened, there would NEVER be a National release .
The NR is sent out and the CE will be a higher number the next time around.

Wasn't the NR 349 or something close to that ?
I am at 353 (CE) and will not be wrote over unless they send out a release with a higher number.

I'm confused by what you are saying.

Your receiver looks at what is available and grabs the highest version when triggered. Simple as that. Once a NR is out, the CE's are always a higher version. ;)

I'm confused by what you are saying.

Your receiver looks at what is available and grabs the highest version when triggered. Simple as that. Once a NR is out, the CE's are always a higher version. ;)

The CE I'm currently running is higher than the HR version number wise, been that way for the last few weeks.
Therefore, I will not be getting the NR (349, I think it was) I'm running 353 last week and 356 this week.