Nauel 1 at 71.8

Status
Please reply by conversation.

baya

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
TEXAS
:eek: Okay, I have to tell you all this because it will help you a real lot when the stuff is not clicking right. I have spent weeks pulling my hair trying to get the Nauel satellite so I can see two station from Ecuador to watch soccer.
LIke if I could not see any game in my direct TV hispanic package. WEll to make the story short. MY GREAT korean made Topfield 3200IF receiver did not have the right freq. and the other numbers to the right of it to match the satellite numbers. I always new that the Argentinas are good when it comes to satellites too. So I knew that the numbers were the problem. As soon as I used the (other) satellite box, I could impute the right munbers for the Sat. freq. and the rest of the number, and hit the go to it, and guess what? The fricking Yellow line went just about all the way to the right. 94 quality Hell that is better that I get from AMC 4 when I was hook on Ecua TV. There were a couple of good info form the board members and a user. However, They all came out short because the basic information was not SAID. Check the fricking numbers one by one. PSB I think I am ready to play with the ASC421 now. Thank you all for the support. by the way, I did not have to touch the dish on my roof just the right numbers on the receiver. :cool: PS. Guess What kind of soccer are showing on THe station I will drop dead the SORRY M.U. go figure out.

baya said:
:eek: Okay, I have to tell you all this because it will help you a real lot when the stuff is not clicking right. I have spent weeks pulling my hair trying to get the Nauel satellite so I can see two station from Ecuador to watch soccer.

How big is your dish and what channels are you gunning for?

I can get a few on that one and I'm in the State of Georgia. I have a 90cm dish and a .5dB LNB.

n4bbq. That horse is quite dead. I finally was able to read everything from it. Now I am pulling what I have left of hair trying to read cubavision on PAS-9.
Baya

Status
Please reply by conversation.