Nauel 1

Status
Please reply by conversation.

baya

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
TEXAS
Well, after a overseas call to Argentina, I did not get much information about Ecuavisa being dead. I made a second call to ecuavisa competition unsion TV in nauel 1 and I go some real interesting news.

!. Ecuavisa has move from Nauel 1 ku to satMex 5 C-band.

2. They are some serious negotiation among two other Ecuadorian TV stations to be in Nauel 1.

3. Unconfirmed report that Ecuavisa move was because they are getting into cable.

Well that is nothing new since the BEST provider carry already Ecuavisa International. "Direct TV". The contact in UNSION could not tell me what cable company are they dealing with.

Boy!! the dealing and wheeling with FTA is getting real hot. I hope I would be able to see the World Cup games in at least 5 TV station. :eek:

Oh my God someone else is looking for Ecuavisa. It's now Nov and it's still on the LyngSat site as being on Nahuel 1, SatMex 5 and PAS 3R but when I scan I only receive Unision which if I'm not mistaken is owned by some Christian org. It seems like a regular station at first. They just mention Christian stuff and it's annoying. I know they now have Teleamazonas ,Canal 1 Internacional and Telecuador. Now how to find a way to enter each one individually into my Coolsat 4000 pro to see if I can get them. Nothing shows up on scan and Unision was the same and for some reason came up in a blind scan. Let me know please if you find anything else out. Thank you for the information. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts