SES-1 channels gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
God TV, Living faith , Binge and Zee living gone . Have they moved or just shut down ? Anyone else still receiving these ?

As primestar31 said, Binge and Zee Living have been gone for a while (actually they were gone, came back for a very short time then left again). I checked God TV and Living Faith and they are gone as well. Perhaps try a rescan if you haven't done so already to see if they have changed frequency.

As primestar31 said, Binge and Zee Living have been gone for a while (actually they were gone, came back for a very short time then left again). I checked God TV and Living Faith and they are gone as well. Perhaps try a rescan if you haven't done so already to see if they have changed frequency.
I don't see those channels on SES 1. I had them on SES-22 @ 135W but now I checked and they are not coming in. I should also mention that most of the channels on 4020 never came in for me although listed as FTA HD

I don't see those channels on SES 1. I had them on SES-22 @ 135W but now I checked and they are not coming in. I should also mention that most of the channels on 4020 never came in for me although listed as FTA HD

Yep, as I said back for a short time but now gone from SES-1. Such is the way of FTA reception. :(

Reactions: pitman1