SES-1 H&I MUX Gone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KJ6EO

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
118.3W 34.3N
Hello All, thanks for reading my post. I was watching H&I last night on SES-1 101W. There was some kind of problem going on, there was a lot of video break up. Tonight, the old transponder for the H&I Mux is dark. I did a new Blind Scan, the majority of the channels rescanned, but the H&I Mux is gone. Does anyone know where it went. I miss my Star Trek ... I need to get off the planet for some R&R. Any comments you might have would be appreciated.

Hello All, thanks for reading my post. I was watching H&I last night on SES-1 101W. There was some kind of problem going on, there was a lot of video break up. Tonight, the old transponder for the H&I Mux is dark. I did a new Blind Scan, the majority of the channels rescanned, but the H&I Mux is gone. Does anyone know where it went. I miss my Star Trek ... I need to get off the planet for some R&R. Any comments you might have would be appreciated.
I just looked and it's working here,Freesat V7 and 12' Paraclypse.

Still here also but if your blind scan didn't find it you can get it at a new mux at 101w 4180 H 30000

I watched H&I until 2200 MST last night and I can still get it here this morning.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the problem is on my end. After further investigation, I'm not receiving anything horizontal. I have an Ortho Mode Feed, so there must be something wrong with my horizontal LNB. I just fixed it about a month ago, so maybe it's time to replace it with the spare I have. I'll reply back with what I find

3936H SID 0001
3940H SID 0001
3943H SID 0001
4180H SID 0001

ViX says StartTV for 35 but I think has the same programming (?)
Think I'm getting a bit of C2-W drift also.
kirk out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LocutusOfBorg
Thanks for your reply. Yes, the problem is on my end. After further investigation, I'm not receiving anything horizontal. I have an Ortho Mode Feed, so there must be something wrong with my horizontal LNB. I just fixed it about a month ago, so maybe it's time to replace it with the spare I have. I'll reply back with what I find
Don't forget to check the switch and settings.:oldwink