NBA 2008-09 Season

KG is back for the Celtics tonight after missing 14 straight games.

However, the Celts are trailing the Spurs, 22-16 after one.

Physical game at the Alamo: Spurs-Celtics tied at 70 with a little over five minutes left in regulation.

KG is BACK!!! The fire is Back!!!

Celtics win in San Antonio, 80-77.

BOTH teams and the crowd had the intensity of a playoff game!

KG is BACK!!! The fire is Back!!!

Celtics win in San Antonio, 80-77.

BOTH teams and the crowd had the intensity of a playoff game!

This is the third straight year the C's won in San Antonio after not winning there for what seemed like forever.

(Even the horridly bad 2006-07 Celtics beat a Spurs team that won the NBA title!)

This is the third straight year the C's won in San Antonio after not winning there for what seemed like forever.

(Even the horridly bad 2006-07 Celtics beat a Spurs team that won the NBA title!)

They also swept their three Texas games again (although last year it was in one trip, this year it was three seperate trips).

While HD is still on his Cleveland State hangover, I should mention that the Cavs are playing a matinee game.

Since it's at the Q, not surprisingly, they are humilating their opponent.

They are making a very good Hawks team look like the Kings!

While HD is still on his Cleveland State hangover, I should mention that the Cavs are playing a matinee game.

Since it's at the Q, not surprisingly, they are humilating their opponent.

They are making a very good Hawks team look like the Kings!

Cavs win!

8th win in a row. The Cavaliers are now 32-1 at home.

What happened?

I think they're referring to the clothesline style taketown of Anderson Varajao a week or so ago. Big Baby got a flagrant 2 and was ejected following the play, however he wasn't suspended or fined.

df3797ad4de8596eff173ee147359cbf-getty-82992621jg013_cavs_celtics.jpg

GREAT come from behind win for the Heat..!!! Regardless of whether they are not the same Pistons or not, it is NEVER easy winning in Detroit....never!

Oh yeah, the league MVP(;))....Ho hum....

39 pts
6 assists
2 steals
2 rebounds
5 blocks

Yeah, just another day in the office....:rolleyes:;)

GREAT come from behind win for the Heat..!!! Regardless of whether they are not the same Pistons or not, it is NEVER easy winning in Detroit....never!

Oh yeah, the league MVP(;))....Ho hum....

39 pts
6 assists
2 steals
2 rebounds
5 blocks

Yeah, just another day in the office....:rolleyes:;)

Ho hum LeBron finished with........

30 pts
11 reb
8 ast

Those are Oscar Robertson types of numbers.

Oh yeah, Cavs won their 9th in a row and STILL have the best record in the NBA. If there's still an argument over who the league MVP is, the chatter is isolated in Miami. Everyone else is for LBJ!

Ho hum LeBron finished with........

30 pts
11 reb
8 ast

Those are Oscar Robertson types of numbers.

Oh yeah, Cavs won their 9th in a row and STILL have the best record in the NBA. If there's still an argument over who the league MVP is, the chatter is isolated in Miami. Everyone else is for LBJ!

Oscar Robertson AVERAGED a triple double one season....in his 1st for seasons. Lebron is NOT averaging that ...but you are right, they are Oscar Robertson type numbers....geez, similar to Wade's ...;)

Wade: 30 pts 8 assists 6 rebounds
James: 27 " 7 " 7 "

I heard a very interesting stat in the game yesterday when they were comparing Wade and Lebron....they have played each other 18 times and they have split 9 games a piece and the ONLY difference in stats is that Wade is averaging 1 more point and Lebron is averaging 1.5 more rebounds...other than that, it's litterally a statistical tie!

I am desperately trying to find something to show this...but I have a strange feeling it's one of those stats that the production team comes up with for games and the analyst.

I heard a very interesting stat in the game yesterday when they were comparing Wade and Lebron....they have played each other 18 times and they have split 9 games a piece and the ONLY difference in stats is that Wade is averaging 1 more point and Lebron is averaging 1.5 more rebounds...other than that, it's litterally a statistical tie!

I heard the same thing yesterday, when I was in and out of the Heat/Pistons and NCAA action. I actually rewound my HD/DVR to make sure I heard that right. That's pretty amazing!!

I also caught the conversation Breen, Van Gundy and Jackson were having about who should be MVP. All three of them said it was too close to call, and they wouldn't argue if any of the three were chosen. Van Gundy made the point that Wade has the least to work with around him, but that LeBron was the best player of the three.

I'll just say this, what these three players are doing is AMAZING!!!! It brings me back to the old Bird/Magic days. It's to the point that I look to see who the Cavs, Heat and Lakers are playing, just so I can follow these guys.

I'm enjoying the ride that these three incredible talents have provided us this season, I hope everyone else is! :)

Thoughts to Ponder:1,000 Post Edition

HD for ESPN GamePlan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)