NBA 2011-2012 Season

The Heat/Thunder game is getting chippy again. Thunder was called for a couple of flagrant fouls. And they were flagrant. Heat is putting up 3 pointers like crazy. This could be a classic. 47-46 Thunder with 2:30 to go in the half.

The Heat/Thunder game is getting chippy again. Thunder was called for a couple of flagrant fouls. And they were flagrant. Heat is putting up 3 pointers like crazy. This could be a classic. 47-46 Thunder with 2:30 to go in the half.

Man what a game!!!!!!

rey_1178 said:
Man what a game!!!!!!

Playoff basketball in early April! You know, with all this talk about won-loss records, the Heat has only one more loss than Chicago and same amount of losses as OKC. Those 2 teams have played 3 more games than the Heat.

NBA finals match.. Hands down

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

So Howard kinda skirts the questions asked him. I am guessing he really did ask management to fire Van Gundy.

So Howard kinda skirts the questions asked him. I am guessing he really did ask management to fire Van Gundy.

he did. and i'm guessing that since he stayed, management must've promised him they were getting rid of gundy who imo is a good coach.

Howard AND Carmelo have gotten away with ALOT of things that the media have given a pass to. And Howard is a two-face hypocrite. AND, the GM of the Magic should get fired IMMEDIATELY for allowing it to get this bad. ALL the players are gonna do is think to themselves, "why should I listen to this guy if he is gonna get fired anyway?"

Just a few weeks ago, this team was easily a 3 seed...NOW, they have spiraled to a 6 seed. LUCKY for them there are only a handful of games. IF they would have had to play a full 82 game season, they had a very good chance of playing themselves out of a playoff spot.

And I LOVED the OTHER 2-face douche bag Shaq last night commenting on this issue. He WAS Dwight Howard in Miami. He hated that Riley told his big-fat a$$ that he HAD to lose weight because there was NO WAY he was going to stay healthy for 60 games for what he was being paid. And he bad mouth him on the way out.:rant:

DAMN do I dislike that guy.:mad:

Pat Summitt steps aside as coach

Arkansas to fire Petrino?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts