NBA 4K

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Been watching the OKC vs Spurs game and the quality is pretty good, but there have been instances where the video has been cutting out for 5-10 seconds and then picture cameback. Not perfect but hopefully we see improvements.
PQ other than that has been pretty good. I am using the C61K btw, which is connected to the HR-54.

I could tell a pretty big difference between the 4k game and the hd nbc football game. Makes me kind of wish everything was in 4k lol.

Reactions: goaliebob99
Same here. If you're having video cutting out make sure you're using premium certified HDMI cables. Mine used to do that then once I swapped to the certified cables that can do 18 Gbps all of my issues went away. I also had to set my AVR to a special 4K setting for HDR but that was unrelated to the dropouts.

Certified Premium High Speed HDMI Cable, HDR, 20ft Black - Monoprice.com

Same here. If you're having video cutting out make sure you're using premium certified HDMI cables. Mine used to do that then once I swapped to the certified cables that can do 18 Gbps all of my issues went away. I also had to set my AVR to a special 4K setting for HDR but that was unrelated to the dropouts.

Certified Premium High Speed HDMI Cable, HDR, 20ft Black - Monoprice.com

Cool, went ahead and ordered 3 or the 10ft cables since the PS4 pro cable suck and I needed two hdmi cables for my directv receivers since the ones I had were maybe 6-7 years old and very basic.

I love how cheap monoprice is.. You cant beat their prices.

Yup, I remember back in the day when the ps3 was out I remember buying cables from monoprice. I literally forgot about them. Thx again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)