NBA Basketball 2009-10 Season

:eek:

Sandra, I never thought you'd stoop soooo low!

And like Sky, I gave your Jets credit after last week. :)

Yes you did.

But the only reason you didn't post video of Braylon Edwards from last Sunday is because he didn't drop any passes! Win or lose if he drops one this week, you'll pop it up here pronto...;)

Sandra

Yes you did.

But the only reason you didn't post video of Braylon Edwards from last Sunday is because he didn't drop any passes! Win or lose if he drops one this week, you'll pop it up here pronto...;)

Sandra

Awe shucks. Gee Wiz Sandy. Me poo-pooing on Braylon is just for fun. He's an easy target and symbolizes a lot of what was wrong with the Browns during his tenure here. Humor me toots. :p :D

PS. He only caught 2 balls last week. If he was targeted more, I guarantee you there'd be another NY Post cover. ;)

Awe shucks. Gee Wiz Sandy. Me poo-pooing on Braylon is just for fun. He's an easy target and symbolizes a lot of what was wrong with the Browns during his tenure here.

See, you sound just like Garlic Breath!!! :D

I know it's in fun, but you can't deny the connection!

Sandra

See, you sound just like Garlic Breath!!! :D

I know it's in fun, but you can't deny the connection!

Sandra

Perhaps, but the diff between me and lard boy is that I show up and post no matter how my team is doing. Win, lose or draw, you can count on me for your daily SG's Sport's Thread fix. :)

And besides, the only reason I feel warranted to pick on Braylon is because he was a former Cleveland Brown.

pro96.

He usually posts under two circumstances:

1. To bash Cleveland and LeBron or
2. To post pictures of all the fast food (including garlic fries) he consumes.

Oh, ok.

pro96.

He usually posts under two circumstances:

1. To bash Cleveland and LeBron or
2. To post pictures of all the fast food (including garlic fries) he consumes.

As much as I love fast food- and I have eaten at many different places- I don't ever post pictures of what I eat.

NBA All Star Game Starters to be announced tonight

The starters for the NBA All Star Game will be announced tonight.

I'll be interested to see what happens- I've heard a lot of debate about the validity of fan voting in light of the possibility of T-Mac and Iverson being named starters.

(In all seriousness, I love the NBA All Star Game. It's cool to watch the sports' great players do what they do best. This year, you couldn't have picked out a more interesting combination of place and day- the new Cowboys Stadium on Valentine's Day.

The attendance record for one of these game is 44,735 at the 1989 game in Houston's Astrodome.

Jerry Jones has talked about the possibility of this game seating over 100,000.

You think that'll come to fruition?)

Thursday's Nationally Televised Schedule

All-Star Selection Show- 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT (TNT/TNT-HD)

L.A. Lakers at Cleveland- 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (TNT/TNT-HD)

L.A. Clippers at Denver- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (TNT/TNT-HD)

Here are the All Star Game jerseys:

p7107378reg.jpg
p7107400reg.jpg

The Cavs and Lakers have their respective conference's top records, but there is a rule that says a coach can't coach their conference in the All Star Game in consecutive seasons.

Phil Jackson and Mike Brown were the coaches in last year's All Star game- right now, according to the rules, the coaches of the #2 teams in each conference would be on the sidelines for the 2010 game- as of right now, the Celtics and Mavericks are the #2 teams, so it would be Doc Rivers and Rick Carlisle (though the Hawks and Nuggets are a half-game back, so George Karl and Mike Woodson ae still in the running)

The Cavs and Lakers have their respective conference's top records, but there is a rule that says a coach can't coach their conference in the All Star Game in consecutive seasons.

Phil Jackson and Mike Brown were the coaches in last year's All Star game- right now, according to the rules, the coaches of the #2 teams in each conference would be on the sidelines for the 2010 game- as of right now, the Celtics and Mavericks are the #2 teams, so it would be Doc Rivers and Rick Carlisle (though the Hawks and Nuggets are a half-game back, so George Karl and Mike Woodson ae still in the running)

I like that rule myself. New blood every year.

Bad news out of Cleveland. Mo Williams out 4-6 weeks with a sprained shoulder. (MRI revealing damage was announced prior to tonight's tip-off.)

Huge blow in the race for the East....

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4845554"]Mo Williams of Cleveland Cavaliers out at least a month with sprained left shoulder - ESPN[/ame]

Old Footage to Remind You How Good NBA Fans Have it Now

Wardens pull Plax's playtime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)