NBA Basketball 2009-10 Season

Cleveland players and their fans acting like they accomplished something big. Enjoy winning games in January, you realized last year that this game doesn't matter in the long run.

Statlines for the two puppeteers...

Kobe: 31pts, 4ast, 2reb, 0stl, 0blk
LeBron: 37pts, 9ast, 4reb, 2stl, 1blk

Very impressive scoring by both big guns, but it lacked just a wee bit of the electricity of when LBJ and D-Wade both had 40-point games last March.

Cleveland players and their fans acting like they accomplished something big. Enjoy winning games in January, you realized last year that this game doesn't matter in the long run.

It just kills me how when the Lakers lose these games dont matter. But dont you have to win these games to even get into the playoffs? If not can somebody please tell me which games are not important. I know now that games against the Lakers are not important. hahaha If these two teams meet in the Finals. The Cavs have home court advantage. Why you ask? Well Because the BEAT the Lakers two times this REGULAR Season.

Cmon Son!

It just kills me how when the Lakers lose these games dont matter. But dont you have to win these games to even get into the playoffs? If not can somebody please tell me which games are not important. I know now that games against the Lakers are not important. hahaha If these two teams meet in the Finals. The Cavs have home court advantage. Why you ask? Well Because the BEAT the Lakers two times this REGULAR Season.

Cmon Son!
You have to finish with an overall better record still. Making the playoffs in the NBA isn't much of a challenge with a decent team. This game means nothing more out of the other 82 games. The Cavs still have the Magic and Celtics to worry about. The Cavs have Shaq who will wear out through the post season.

Cmon Son!

The Cleveland Cavaliers SWEEP the season series against the Lakers!!!!!

WHERE'S GARLIC BOY NOW?! :eek: :cool:

Yep, it happened. It was the other way around last year. Let me know when it is for a Championship.:D

After the game, Kobe called out his team and basically said they were too soft...

"The mentality has to change a little bit playing against these teams," Bryant said. "These teams are physical, tough-minded, hard-nosed types of teams. That's not part of our DNA. We have to step up and match that and still play skillful basketball."

Huh? Exactly which Cleveland players acted that way? I am sensing sour grapes from you. BTW, here was LeBron's post game comments. Doesn't look like he's putting too much stock into this game...

"You don't want to look too far into beating one team twice," he said. "The championship still goes through L.A. It doesn't matter if you beat the team four times, you still have to beat them in the finals to take that trophy away from them."

I don't think it's been covered in-depth, but the NBA All-Star starters were announced last night.....

East:
G: Allen Iverson
G: Dwayne Wade
F: LeBron James
F: Kevin Garnett
C: Dwight Howard

West:
G: Steve Nash
G: Kobe Bryant
F: Carmelo Anthony
F: Tim Duncan
C: Amar'e Stoudemire

LeBron James was the leading vote-getter for the Feb. 14 game at Cowboys Stadium, becoming the first player to earn at least 2.5 million votes three times. He will make his sixth All-Star appearance, all as a starter.

Obviously the only shocker here is Allen Iverson. I guess the fans still like him.

http://www.nba.com/allstar2010/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Good to see the Cavs win a close one last night without their PG. It's going to be tough to continue at this level without Mo. Hopefully Delonte has his head straight and can play as well and as consistent as he did last year.

It's good to see the Cavs beating good teams with regularity this year!

Huh? Exactly which Cleveland players acted that way? I am sensing sour grapes from you. BTW, here was LeBron's post game comments. Doesn't look like he's putting too much stock into this game...
Sour grapes? Nah. Its a regular season game, it won't define the season. We lost twice to Orlando last year in the regular season

Friday's Nationally Televised Schedule

L.A. Lakers at New York- 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (ESPN/ESPN-HD)

Chicago at Phoenix- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (ESPN/ESPN-HD)

Bad news seems to come in two's for the Cavs. Yesterday we found out Mo Williams will be out 4-6 weeks with a torn shoulder. Today, the word on the streets is that Delonte West injured the ring finger on his left hand (Delone is left-handed). He was seen in a stint leaving the Q last night. X-Rays haven't been disclosed yet.....

Delonte West suffers finger injury in Cavs' victory over Lakers | Cleveland Cavaliers - cleveland.com

Suck it up Delonte! Kobe still plays with his finger problems.

Old Footage to Remind You How Good NBA Fans Have it Now

Wardens pull Plax's playtime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)