NBA Early Entry List

He just started playing a few years ago. He's got a steep learning curve in front of him. His career would have benefited from another year at UCONN. Wait till he matches up with Shaq for the first time, he'll wish he had stayed in school. CRACK, SNAP, POP!

He just started playing a few years ago. He's got a steep learning curve in front of him. His career would have benefited from another year at UCONN. Wait till he matches up with Shaq for the first time, he'll wish he had stayed in school. CRACK, SNAP, POP!
Thabeet's made incredible progress in his 3 years at UConn. He's a guaranteed top 5 pick. He has to go. I agree that he's not ready to be a star in the NBA, but if you're gonna be a top 5 pick you may as well get paid to learn.

I bet the Wiz pick him. That would sure be a lot of talent on that team. Now all they need to do is be able to put it all together.

You're right.

A team with Arenas, Jamison, Butler and Thabeet would be VERY formidable...provided they stay healthy.

Thabeet's made incredible progress in his 3 years at UConn. He's a guaranteed top 5 pick. He has to go. I agree that he's not ready to be a star in the NBA, but if you're gonna be a top 5 pick you may as well get paid to learn.

No doubt, if somebody was dangling that kind of money in front of me, I'd be gone in a minute. I'm just saying he would develop faster with another year at UCONN.

Villanova's Scottie Reynolds declares for NBA draft

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2009/news/story?id=4086235"]Scottie Reynolds of Villanova enters NBA draft pool - ESPN[/ame]

Agent confident Rubio to stay in draft

Ricky Rubio, the Spanish point guard sensation that has been compared to everyone from Pete Maravich to [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=592"]Steve Nash Stats, News, Photos - Phoenix Suns - ESPN[/ame] will declare for the 2009 NBA draft, his agent, Dan Fegan, told ESPN.com from Barcelona Monday afternoon.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2009/news/story?id=4084579"]NBA Draft: Ricky Rubio to enter NBA draft - ESPN - ESPN[/ame]

Updated List

Going:

Blake Griffin - Oklahoma *
Jonny Flynn - Syracuse *
Eric Devendorf - Syracuse
Paul Harris - Syracuse
Dejuan Blair - Pitt *
James Harden - Arizona St *
Jodie Meeks - Kentucky
Patrick Patterson - Kentucky
Nick Calathes - Florida
Chase Budinger - Arizona *
Jordan Hill - Arizona *
Nic Wise - Arizona
Jrue Holiday - UCLA
Dejuan Summers - Georgetown *
Greivis Vasquez - Maryland
Jeff Teague - Wake Forest
James Johnson - Wake Forest *
Taj Gibson - USC
DeMar DeRozan - USC
Daniel Hackett - USC
Earl Clark - Louisville *
Tasmin Mitchell - LSU
Tyreke Evans - Memphis
Shawn Taggart - Memphis
BJ Mullens - Ohio St
Hasheem Thabeet - UConn *
Damion James - Texas
Luke Harangody - Notre Dame
Gerald Henderson - dook
Gani Lawal - Georgia Tech
Patrick Mills - St. Mary's
Dwayne Collins - Miami

* Signed with agent

Staying:

Cole Aldrich - Kansas
Sherron Collins - Kansas
Ed Davis - UNC
Trevor Booker - Clemson
Dexter Pittman - Texas
Willie Warren - Oklahoma
JaJuan Johnson - Purdue
Evan Turner - Ohio St
Greg Monroe - Georgetown
Al-Farouq Aminu - Wake Forest

LMAO! This Rook is gonna step in and just take the NBA by storm, eh?

Superman, aka Dwight Howard would snap him in half!

I said he WILL be not that he is. Big difference....This kid has all the tools defensively. They will teach him offense. To me, all he really needs is a little weight on his bones.

The same was said about Howard not too long ago.....;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)