NBA League Pass + NBATV question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Keekz804

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Earth
I purchased NBALP in the beginning of the season, obviously now the season is over. Now the thing that is weird is NBALP comes with the channel NBATV so figured now that the season is done I wouldn't be able to get (ch 216 NBATV) but its still working for me? Do I need to call and cancel the channel?

I don't want to be automatically renewed for NBALP next year or be charged for this channel or some type of sports package. I figured it would have just stopped working.

NBATV is part of other packages, too. It's probably in your base package.

As for auto-renew, I am not sure with NBA LP. I know I have been auto-renewed with NFL ST, so I would call to be sure. But you'll probably still get NBATV as you do not need NBALP to get it.

NBATV is part of other packages, too. It's probably in your base package.

As for auto-renew, I am not sure with NBA LP. I know I have been auto-renewed with NFL ST, so I would call to be sure. But you'll probably still get NBATV as you do not need NBALP to get it.
It isn't part of mine I've got the Entertainment lineup and no extra sports packages/premium channels. I called them today and told them I wanted to make sure my NBALP was fully cancelled and to be sure it wasn't auto renewed. They checked made sure of it and said it was removed completely.

Now that I think about it when I got NBALP the channel NBATV wasn't working so I had to call them and they sent a signal and turned it on or whatever. Could this be why I still have it--perhaps the removal of LP didn't remove the channel? I'll probably call back next week if I still have it and get it removed, I'm sure others would just let it be. I just don't want to be charged for it...still don't think they can unwillingly charge me when I had everything removed.

Has something similar happened to anyone before?

Be sure to call an make complete sure that this service is with the package you have. I have dealt with many people that has been on the side of "Auto-Renew". Just call to be safe.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts