Nba & Nhlhd

bfarmer312

Original poster
Sep 19, 2006
With the new NBAHD and NHLHD channels coming out, I would assume they are going to pull those feeds off of the RSC's. The NBA and NHL channels are on 61.5 and also 129 along the most of the RSC's. Will that also mean that if a game is on say FSN South which is on 61.5 that it will also be on an NBAHD/NHLHD channel broadcasted from the same satellite? Only reason I am asking is I just had a DISH 1000 installed and I can't hit the 61.5 because of trees, so I just though it would be nice if they would pull some games off the 61.5 RSC's and broadcast some of them on the NBA/NHLHD's on 129. The other assumption would be that they are going to be getting the HD feeds from the respective leagues and not directly from the RSC's. I'm confused............. Someone please clarify! Thanks ;)

The NBAHD games are for NBA-TV games in HD, not RSN games. Dish has only shown NBA playoff games in HD on this channel, not regular season games, for whatever reason.

RSNs will have their own channels and share transponder space with other RSNs who may or may not be broadcasting in HD at the same time.

dish has set up NBAHD and NHLHD channels for league pass and center ice that will mirror the hd feeds that are being shown on those satellite

and since the feeds are different on 61.5 and 129. unfortunetly you would have to have a satellite dish pointed at both 129 and 61.5 to get all the season pass games being provided

I should have mentioned the Center Ice and League Pass when I posted but that was what I meant about the NHLHD and NBAHD. So what you are saying is that the NHLHD/NBAHD channels will mirror the RSN channels, so games on the 129 RSN's will be seen on the 129 NHLHD/NBAHD channels right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts