Suns at Spurs 8pm ET ESPN
Clippers at Lakers 10:30pm ET ESPN

Thurs. Oct.30
Rockets at Mavericks 8pm ET TNT
Hornets at Suns 10:30pm TNT

Fri. Oct. 31
Bulls at Celtics 8pm ESPN
Spurs at Blazers 10:30pm ESPN

The New Oklahoma City "Thunder" open at home on Wed. Oct. 29 versus Milwaukee.

The NBA will have FIVE Christmas Day Games- FIVE!

A quintuple-header on Christmas Day- WOW! WHAT A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

According to SportsMediaWatch:

ESPN, ABC and TNT will all televise games on Christmas, with Hornets/Magic tipping things off at 12:00 PM on ESPN. ABC will televise Suns/Spurs and Celtics/Lakers at 2:30 and 5 PM, respectively. TNT will finish things off with Wizards/Cavaliers and Mavericks/Blazers at 8 and 10:30 PM.

Interesting....

Oct. 28: Opening Night
An earlier-than-usual launch to the season starts with a tasty TNT doubleheader, leading off with the new champs from Boston hosting LeBron James' Cleveland Cavaliers on ring night

Speaking of the NBA's king,

the schedule says he'll be on Christmas day.

I can only assume I know what you'll be doing on Christmas after all the gifts in your house are unwrapped- watching LeBron posterize the Wizards.

Speaking of the NBA's king,

the schedule says he'll be on Christmas day.

I can only assume I know what you'll be doing on Christmas after all the gifts in your house are unwrapped- watching LeBron posterize the Wizards.

You better believe it Sabres! By then, I may be all "Christmas Storied" out, so the Cav's will be a nice night-cap. The Cav's and Wiz always make for a nice heated matchup.

The Cav's and Wiz always make for a nice heated matchup.

I look at Cavs/Wizards differently.

IMO, it's the NBA version of the Roadrunner and the Coyote.

Remember, the Wizards are 0-4 against Cleveland all-time in the playoffs (1976, 2006, 2007, 2008)

The "Thunder" have yet to announce a TV partner, but Cox Sports is the leading contender.
They have announced a radio deal in OKC only.

It's not know at this point if the Blazers games will become available in Seattle. Comcast Sportsnet Northwest has more problems in Oregon coverage it needs to address first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)