NBA-TV HD added

Status
Please reply by conversation.
you figure nba hd would have to be up before the season starts tuesday. perhaps, it was suppose to be up last week but there were problems. frankly, i don't care when the channels are up so long as they keep coming!

Is this real NBA TV-HD ? I want studio shows and highlights in real HD. We do not want another TBS-HD.

The preview show in the morning was in HD and I think the daily recap shows are in HD as well, but all I know is the pq looked great.

Hmm is it preview now? I just turned it on and volia. I thought NBA tv was an add on to a package?

I don't think I ever received this in the past.

Thanks for clarification.

usually nba league pass w/NBA TV is a free preview the first week of the NBA season

So is it confirmed that NBA TV-HD on D* is just a "free" preview? Or will we get this channel full time like NHL Network-HD (according to iceturkee)....

It just doesn't make sense if it gets bumped to the sports tier since E* subs have already reported that they will get NBA TV-HD full time on their standard HD tier.

It just doesn't make sense if it gets bumped to the sports tier since E* subs have already reported that they will get NBA TV-HD full time on their standard HD tier.

NBA TV wasn't bumped to D*'s sportpack. It has always been part of D*'s sportpack. However, you're right that D* should move it to their basic tier like E* does. NFLN, Tennis Channel, and NHLN are part of D*'s basic channel lineup.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)