NBA tv HD now in SD

Ramza

Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
Texas
Hi guys/gals first post, did anyone have this happen to them like 2 weeks ago. It used to be in HD now I can only get the channel in SD, what happened?

You can't see it in your guide at all, or was something broadcast in SD on the HD channel?

When I choose All HD channels for the guide NBA tv isn't there. Usually it's on 402 and some 9000 number I can't remember. I just checked it again and the 9000 number is highlighted red saying that this channel isn't subscribed which is weird because we have the HD package. Is NBA tv HD now on a different HD package? Or is it still on the basic package?

I have Classic Bronze 100 with HD Platinum. But I can't watch the NBA TV channel for last 2 weeks. I asked Dish and they said that this channel is NOT available for Classic Bronze w/ HD package. Can any Classic Bronze w/ HD subscriber watch this channel? Thank you.

I have the same Problem with NBA TV HD.One day(about 2 Weeks ago)the channel just disappeared. SD works just fine like before.Talked to Dish several times but they couldn't really solve the problem.i did run a frew tests but that didn't help.Finally they wanted to change the box till they came up with the Idea i should just wait and call back in a few days if the problem is still there.
Btw. I have the Classic Bronze Package + HD Platinum + Multi Sports Package

Well i guess i have to call back and see if they can help me this time...

Getting rid of the actual dish?

VIP722 Screenshot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)