NBA TV not in HD?

shawreth

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
Hernando, MS
I recently upgrades to 120+ with Sports Multi. NBA is not in HD. Is that correct? I had it in HD in the past when I had a higher package. NHL was is SD too.

Thanks!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

shawreth,

NBA TV is in our America’s Top 200 and above packages and the Multi-Sport package. And to have it in HD you will have to have the same America’s Top 200 and above. If you’re interested in changing to that please PM me w/the phone and 4 digit PIN number.

Thanks

So I need to have the 200 package to have it in HD. The multi sport only offers it in SD?

shawret,

To get NBA TV in HD you will need to have the 200 package and above. If you want me to check all options for you please PM me w/the phone PIN number on the account.

Thanks

So I need to have the 200 package to have it in HD. The multi sport only offers it in SD?

Unfortunately that's the truth. Multisport pack only provide the SD version of the channels. If you need the HD version...you need to be in the correct programming pack....making the multisports pack useless (unless a particular specific channel that us part of that pack only).

Reactions: osu1991
Unfortunately that's the truth. Multisport pack only provide the SD version of the channels. If you need the HD version...you need to be in the correct programming pack....making the multisports pack useless (unless a particular specific channel that us part of that pack only).

Useless and just another way to nickel and dime the consumers

I was just pondering this. We live in Seattle but want the Big10 network. Is the only way to get it is via the multi-sport pack?

Thought so. It's the only reason we keep it (since we get the Pac12 network locally thru the other packages)

I am a returning customer to Dish. is there a list on the site where HD stations are listed for my package which is the Top200 and I multi sport pack ?

Available Dish channel charts are very confusing. Just had a chat with a Dish rep online and she advised that Multisport in HD only requires AT120+. Also, Multisport was available to me for half price for 6 months again this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)