NBA TV Now In AT180?

Chris Freeland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Collegedale, TN
I currently sub to AT180w/locals only, and was browsing through the channels today Thursday 2/17, guide is set to all sub, and I noticed NBA TV listed in both guide and browse and I was able to tune in to it. Has E* added NBA TV to AT180? Or are they having some kind of free preview?

they don't keep a good page with info about what's in free preview, so that's why you got handy sites like this one :)

BFG said:
they don't keep a good page with info about what's in free preview
Nope, probably because they just about never have anything in free preview. :( :confused: :(

When was the last premium channel in free preview? I believe it was HBO, maybe in October/November timeframe?

Yeah, how come the starz free preview will be on D8 but not E* I thought these free previews were offered by the company.

Enjoy it while you can. It appears NBA TV is in Freeview mode for All-Star Weekend only - and that's slowly drawing to a close as I send this. They'll be available until the 23rd, which means everybody gets to see Celtics-Lakers Tuesday night.

Frankly, it's no big shakes. The production values are passable, but whomever thought squashing the screen as they do for a ticker whose only function is to remind you of all the "exciting" All-Star activities waas a good thing is totally nuts.

I do believe this is routine over there. Until they clean up their act I'll pass.

HELP with the 522

New Channels Update??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)