NBAHD - channel not purchased?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tywallick

Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
I passed by NBAHD today and there was an NBA game to be on, but channel said "not purchased". I thought NBATV was in the normal package now? ESPN Classic is gone too, so I assumed this was changed?? Are the NBA games on NBATV only available with the League Pass?

I passed by NBAHD today and there was an NBA game to be on, but channel said "not purchased". I thought NBATV was in the normal package now? ESPN Classic is gone too, so I assumed this was changed?? Are the NBA games on NBATV only available with the League Pass?

NBAHD & ESPN Classic are working on my TV. NBAHD is even showing a game right now.

Which programming package do you have? I think NBAHD is only available in the top two packages. ESPN Classic is in the sports pack or Premier....

Your getting the “ Not Purchased” message is a Directv screw up.

I have been able to view the NBA Channel since it was made part of the Choice Extra package

After reading your post I turned on Channel 216 - NBA and I got the “ Not Purchased” screen.

While I was calling Directv suddenly the game appeared.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts