NBAHD - channel not purchased?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tywallick

Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
I passed by NBAHD today and there was an NBA game to be on, but channel said "not purchased". I thought NBATV was in the normal package now? ESPN Classic is gone too, so I assumed this was changed?? Are the NBA games on NBATV only available with the League Pass?

I passed by NBAHD today and there was an NBA game to be on, but channel said "not purchased". I thought NBATV was in the normal package now? ESPN Classic is gone too, so I assumed this was changed?? Are the NBA games on NBATV only available with the League Pass?

NBAHD & ESPN Classic are working on my TV. NBAHD is even showing a game right now.

Which programming package do you have? I think NBAHD is only available in the top two packages. ESPN Classic is in the sports pack or Premier....

Your getting the “ Not Purchased” message is a Directv screw up.

I have been able to view the NBA Channel since it was made part of the Choice Extra package

After reading your post I turned on Channel 216 - NBA and I got the “ Not Purchased” screen.

While I was calling Directv suddenly the game appeared.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts