NBATV NOT INCLUDED ON LEAGUE PASSS FREE PREVIEW?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kalin21

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 17, 2009
tx
I was trying to watch a game on nbatv this week as nba.com says league pass package include nbatv and now there is a free preview until January 8th..but surprise for me ch 216 is not available,, my friend has dish an he says he can watch nbatv as part of this free preview..too bad directv dont have it

NBATV is blacked out during games...they want you to watch it on the NBA LP channels

I have both Dish and Direct and at night when there is a game on the dish guide NBATV is in red (cant subscribe)

I know but some games are exclusive on nbatv, not available on LP channels...

NBA-TV and NBA League Pass are two totally separate deals. There is no expectation of one being in free-view when the other one is.

NBA TV is not blacked out during games. The only time it's blacked out is if your local team is playing and it's available on your local station (i.e. Fox Sports Florida or Sunshine Network for those in Florida).

NBA-TV and NBA League Pass are two totally separate deals. There is no expectation of one being in free-view when the other one is.

D* site shows its included

Become an NBA insider. No matter what you're looking for — live games, the latest scores, in-depth analysis or exclusive interviews — NBA TV (Ch. 216) is the channel you need. Included with NBA LEAGUE PASS, NBA TV provides the best basketball coverage, plus award-winning original series and live events. Also available in HD.*

I think that's for only when you buy the package but was not included in the free-view; normally separate free-views, but being bundled together if purchased. In years past these are totally separate. Thinking this years lockout has them creating specials and promos.

I think that's for only when you buy the package but was not included in the free-view; normally separate free-views, but being bundled together if purchased. In years past these are totally separate. Thinking this years lockout has them creating specials and promos.

you know now that I think about it you're right

I am not sure about NBA TV and LP, but with NHL Net and CI if the game is on NHL Net, it's not on CI. If it's the same with the NBA and you don't sub to NBA TV, they could be blacking out live games. Also, as others have said, if they are available by other channels in your area, it will be blacked out on NBA TV. The other nets want you to watch their commercials.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)