NBC East - NO?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
I can receive NBC on AMC 18 105W on 3780, 30000 intensity 86 and quality 75. Central, Mountain, and West play great. But all I can get from East is the sound. Picture will not show. Any ideas on what is wrong here. It is with an S9.:confused:

RT.

I can receive NBC on AMC 18 105W on 3780, 30000 intensity 86 and quality 75. Central, Mountain, and West play great. But all I can get from East is the sound. Picture will not show. Any ideas on what is wrong here. It is with an S9.:confused:

RT.

It might be that there was nothing to feed on that channel at the time you tuned it. It's best to check during the east coast primetime as you know for sure NBC is feeding something at that time on the east feed.

It might be that there was nothing to feed on that channel at the time you tuned it. It's best to check during the east coast primetime as you know for sure NBC is feeding something at that time on the east feed.

It was right at 6:30+ Pm EDT and the news was on my local NBC station. Later after 8:00 Pm EDT, there was a feed on the central channel. Could also receive feed on Mountain and West feeds. Just sound, high signal, and quality on Eastern. :confused:

RT.

What pids did it scan in on? (info button twice if it is a OpenBox receiver). I'm at work now but someone can compare to a working scan.

Well, go guess why. Today it IS showing picture!? 3778/H/29997 V 517 A 754 P 517 Sid 9
Woodheat/nooil - I receive no Audio on your A752. Must use 754. I wonder if it will be there tomorrow.:confused:

RT.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)