NBC & FOX HD Channels to be added in Hampton Roads??

jimmykce1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2004
Was wondering if anyone heard when Cox is going to offer NBC and Fox in HD here in Hampton Roads. I was told that they are close to getting the contract signed, but I have been hearing this for the past two years or more. Anyone with someinside scoop, please let me know something.

Was wondering if anyone heard when Cox is going to offer NBC and Fox in HD here in Hampton Roads. I was told that they are close to getting the contract signed, but I have been hearing this for the past two years or more. Anyone with someinside scoop, please let me know something.

LIN owns both of these stations, WAVY and WVBT. Cox has been negotiating with LIN nationally to get LIN's stations on their systems. I have a friend who works for Cox here in CT who tells me that they are getting close to a deal, but it is taking a very long time to come to an agreement.

It would be nice if they get it before superbowl, so all can watch in HD. However, I have a OTA antena if Cox falls through again in getting Fox.

Well I came home today and found that Cox here in Hampton Roads has added Fox and NBC HD to their line up.

Hopefully ABCHD is coming soon now!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts