NBC is suddenly back in last place again

They just sold the remaining stock from G.E. to Cablevison. So maybe they can "improve" their ratings, but I really doubt it. It has been years since NBC was "Must See Tv".

No surprise since NBC stands for Nothing But C*** and they have had nothing on for years :rolleyes: :D ;) :)

It is not like sweeps are a surprise. NBC knew February was a sweeps month and should have had their best programming showing.

And SNL sucked this last couple of months. Some of the worst hosts have been these last few weeks. Especially since they lost Andy Samberg and Kristen Whig.

And SNL sucked this last couple of months. Some of the worst hosts have been these last few weeks. Especially since they lost Andy Samberg and Kristen Whig.

Yup those 2 were the show carriers

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next week ought to be a good one. Justin Timberlake is hosting and he has always done a great job in skits. Too bad we will be forced to hear 'Suit and Tie'. Glad I have a DVR. :D

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys

Next week ought to be a good one. Justin Timberlake is hosting and he has always done a great job in skits. Too bad we will be forced to hear 'Suit and Tie'. Glad I have a DVR. :D

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys

Does that song he sings lately bug you too? It has a R & B early 90's sound to me and the falsetto voice does nothing for me at all. I did think his new look was better and very grown up and more sophisticated when he sang it at the Grammys or Emmys or what ever show it was last month. He is always good for some laughs when he hosts SNL . I hope the poor comedy writing won't be a factor that upsets that, this time around.

As if NBC doesn't have enough problems already (what with low prime-time ratings outside of Sunday nights during the football season, the rumors that Matt Lauer may get removed from "Today" and speculation that Jimmy Fallon will replace Jay Leno on "Tonight" sometime within the next seventeen months), the network now has something else to worry about. In today's (April 1st) USA Today, business columnist Michael Wolff suggests that the upper management of NBC and it's (relatively) new parent company Comcast should be replaced, giving them as much blame as anyone for the network's current woes.

The article can be found here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...wolff-someone-at-nbc-should-be-fired/2040775/

Unmentioned in the article as a motivation for Comcast buying NBC: They wanted to lend the cachet of the NBC name, as well as the bargaining chip of being able to put games on the broadcast network, to the then-Versus channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)