Status
Please reply by conversation.

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
the voice is ok but the pix doesn't change for seconds at a time. sometimes when I reboot the microhd the problem clears up like this morning. sometimes it clears for a few minutes and then has the same problem again. I did rescan the satellite but still have the same problem intermittently. any ideas? chas

Did this 'just appear' or has it been ongoing since you tuned that satellite? (may have answered already, you used the term Intermittently)
Dish alignment? Coax/connector integrity? <- easily overlooked as some corrosion may be where you can't see. (between the braid/shield and the connector body)

Some reciever can't handle super high bitrate 30+ or higher. Some raw football feeds caused my micro HD reciver to hic ups, but there the trick by just going to menu graphic board then click back then you should nicce smooth video frame rates 30 to 60 FPs.:)

Some reciever can't handle super high bitrate 30+ or higher. Some raw football feeds caused my micro HD reciver to hic ups, but there the trick by just going to menu graphic board then click back then you should nicce smooth video frame rates 30 to 60 FPs.:)

Come again? You go back to the menu graphic board and then click back and that clears it?

I think it might be the high bit rate. I change channels sometimes and it clears up but still don't know what's happening. might try the s9 and see what happens. chas.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)