NBC Orders 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries

Yea, surprised they go back more than ten years! ;)
Anyway, I think I saw Rosemary in the theatre, and that was enough for me.
Just not my cup of tea. :)

Mockingbird Lane anyone?

They tried that last year already and it was cancelled after one episode. It had Jerry O'Connell ( Herman) in it and Ellen's Wife( Lily) in it . Anything with Jerry O'Connell in it is a guaranteed cancellation in tv land.

I saw that, too. It was painful to watch. ;)
But at least I figured it -might- be fun.
Not even willing to entertain Rosemary again.
Though, I suppose it will find an audience.

NC can't come up with any original ideas so they have to go back and bring back old shows no wonder NBC is known as Nothing but C***!!! :D ;) :)

I saw that, too. It was painful to watch. ;)
But at least I figured it -might- be fun.
Not even willing to entertain Rosemary again.
Though, I suppose it will find an audience.

I'm sure that NBC will have a "devil" of a time finding an audience ,but someone will watch it.;)

Mind mind...I'm an idiot. This mini-series consists of two 2-hours episodes (four hours total) and I don't see NBC rebroadcasting these in the next two weeks, but perhaps again over the summer months. Anyway, I guess you'll have to stream them online or watch VOD if you didn't record them. Right now, I'll save this on the DVR and watch over the summer.

I didn't care for this and nothing beats the original but could of been the actors also!! ;) :)

Watched the first half. Not too bad. Given that it is a mini series is probably a good thing. It is almost too slow as even a 4 hour event. Will watch the second half tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)