NBC Peacock App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vttvwatcher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 23, 2009
in a house
Anyone have any incite if Dish may add the Peacock app to the Hopper 3 receiver? They've done this with other streaming apps such as Amazon Prime and Nextflix--and even giving YouTube its own dedicated channel on the Hopper. It makes accessing these services so much easier when you can do it through the Hopper.

Anyone have any incite if Dish may add the Peacock app to the Hopper 3 receiver? They've done this with other streaming apps such as Amazon Prime and Nextflix--and even giving YouTube its own dedicated channel on the Hopper. It makes accessing these services so much easier when you can do it through the Hopper.
vttvwatcher I don't see it on our Hopper 3. I do have the app in my LG TV. We watched NASCAR's Dale Jr's special on it. Here is the list of devices that Peacock works on.

Reactions: Tampa8
I pick it up on my Apple TV which seems to support every streaming service you can get.

But even if it didn't have the app, I could just Airplay it to the Apple TV through my phone or iPad.

Peacock isn't all that bad in fact. I watch it at the breakfast table, on my phone, in the morning to get the generic morning news. It's not live, but the news is the same.

45F62948-C10A-4A90-80DD-B0ABC9405AC4.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)