NBC Universal Sports?

I would settle for guide data on the channel. I occasionally come across something interesting by chance but without a schedule there is no way to know when something I would watch is on.

Why don't you speak for yourself! I'd rather be without TV then watch crappy SD. We're a month away from 2011, why does SD even still exist??? Subchannels suck!

I did speak for myself. I stated that I'd rather watch in SD than not being ale to watch at all. You have the right to your opinion. It's just not the same as mine.

This would be a nice addition. I get it OTA only once in awhile when skip conditions are right. Most summer late nights and early mornings on WNBC 4.3 New York and WCAU 10.3 Philadelphia. The guide data is available on both of these channels.

Also, Steve in post 18 calls RTV "useless". I think it's great seeing all those old shows. I get that on WNEP 16.2 Scranton all the time OTA. The guide data just got good for anyone who sees this channel. It was just a generic description of each show but it now describes episodes in detail.

All subchannels are useless. How disgusting, a channel 4.3. I feel for those in NYC who enjoy NBC programming in HD. The programming operators know channels like Universal Sports, RTV, Cool TV and whatnot would never make it on their own if they were cable channels, so they put them on OTA for free hoping viewers will tune in.

Thread hijacking much?

I think the OP's question concerned whether Dish could add Universal Sports as a channel, not whether more NBC OTA stations should add Universal Sports as a subchannel.

I dunno.. I see the channels look pretty good OTA. You will probably go crazy to learn WABC 7.2 New York and WPVI 6.2 Philadelphia are also in HD with the "Living Well" channel. If there is more then 2 HD channels plus 2 SD channels, then we might be starting to have problems. I have heard of a few channels with 8 or more sub-channels (even as much as 20 but some are audio only), that is crazy.

I don't care what you think. You seem very narrow minded. And as stated, I'm hoping Dish will carry it as a regular channel. WHEC has already told me that they have no plans on carrying it as a sub-channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)