NBCSN Preview?

vttvwatcher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 23, 2009
in a house
Anyone know if DISH will include a free preview of NBC Sports Network during February for the Olympics? I wish Dish would put the Channel in the mid-tier package.

Good advice! You get that channel plus a chance to watch/record some channels you may be interested in, and just pay for a month or maybe two if you want.

NBC Sports is in the 250 package? I would've sworn it was only in the Multi-Sport package.

We're talking about the channel that used to be called Universal Sports, right? Or is this a different channel?

Different channel. NBCSN used to be Versus and before that, OLN. Universal Sports is still in the Sports Pack and used to be called WCSN.

Anyone know if DISH will include a free preview of NBC Sports Network during February for the Olympics? I wish Dish would put the Channel in the mid-tier package.

There are channels in the AT200 and AT250 that all kinds of people wished were in lower packages. Channels have to placed in tiers or the low package would be way too expensive.

Fortunately I can get it in SD on my Cable internet connection along with my RSN and FS1.

I have AT200 and NBCSN just showed up for me tonight. Could just be previewing it for the week leading up to the Olympics to entice upgrades?

edit: never mind checked uplink reports, only a few hours preview.

Last edited:
Bill-S-Preston-Esq-alex-winter-25441150-451-296.jpg

Attachments

• Bill-S-Preston-Esq-alex-winter-25441150-451-296.jpg
    Bill-S-Preston-Esq-alex-winter-25441150-451-296.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 156
Awe! That's not fair. This channel really should be in the AT120, Smart Pack and Welcome Pack so everyone can watch the Olympics. Doesn't Dish realize that everyone needs this channel? :D

Sorry. Just seemed like too good of news not to throw some sort of complaint in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts