NBCSN Preview?

AntiMoz

Livin' the Dream
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Western NY
Hockey fans but that's all that watches it

Exactly! I upgrade each year in April to get the NHL playoff games that are exclusive to NBCSN. This is truly good news for hockey nuts having both NBCSN and NHLN in AT200 tier!

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
Now if the moved Universal Sports out of the Sports package to 200, I would drop the Sports package. My wife and I watch a lot of Universal Sports Channel.

And I know it will never happen, but I wish Dish and MSG would come to an agreement and get MSG back on Dish.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Now that I have 250 though I don't want to drop down. DAMN YOU COOKING CHANNEL AND BLOOMBERG!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feel like that with cooking and DYI, but the way I look at it if you pay more for 250 package you should get channels that are not available in the lower packages. For me I will still stick with 250

Albiondon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 23, 2010
Cranesville,Pa. 16410
Now if the moved Universal Sports out of the Sports package to 200, I would drop the Sports package. My wife and I watch a lot of Universal Sports Channel.

And I know it will never happen, but I wish Dish and MSG would come to an agreement and get MSG back on Dish.

Here is a sports package on the Roku offered by Dish:
http://www.dishworld.com/packages/sports

Sports Package includes 5 outstanding Sports channels beIN Sports Universal Sports One World Sports Nautical Channel beIN Sports en Español

[h=2]Sports Package also includes 13 great English International channels Free![/h]Eurochannel Euronews Trace UrbanBlue Ocean Network Baby TV Ebru TV LUXE TV France 24 (English) FashionTV Zoom RT NDTV 24x7 Bloomberg TV

fhsucade07

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 10, 2007
Us NASCAR fans will be invading soon enough. ;)

Yes sir. I'm just Dish America right now but this was welcome news to me as it means I don't have to upgrade to 250 just to get my races in 2015. I also know they will be showing modified races, etc. Kind of excited to see how the new chase plays out.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hockeynut

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 13, 2010
Sat Farm in NC.
Here is a sports package on the Roku offered by Dish:
http://www.dishworld.com/packages/sports

Sports Package includes 5 outstanding Sports channels beIN Sports Universal Sports One World Sports Nautical Channel beIN Sports en Español

Sports Package also includes 13 great English International channels Free!

Eurochannel Euronews Trace UrbanBlue Ocean Network Baby TV Ebru TV LUXE TV France 24 (English) FashionTV Zoom RT NDTV 24x7 Bloomberg TV
This is good to know..Thanks!.beIN Sports carries Formula 1 and World Superbikes..Have been on the fence about a Roku.This is my excuse to buy one.:).

Back to topic.Is there any NBCSN Olympic ( Dish ) events on Roku?

Last edited:

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
This is good to know..Thanks!.beIN Sports carries Formula 1 and World Superbikes..Have been on the fence about a Roku.This is my excuse to buy one.:).

Back to topic.Is there any NBCSN Olympic ( Dish ) events on Roku?

Just so you know, you have to pay $10 a month to get the dishworld channels....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)