NBCSN showing up twice in guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ETS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
Port Ewen, NY
(Screenshot attached below) When I look in my guide NBCSN comes up on twice one saying NBCSN 220, another saying NBCSN 220(To Be Announced the only listed program). I still get 220-1 NBCSN Alternate showing up. I have SD duplicates hidden. Anyone else having this problem? Any idea how to fix it?

On my remote if I just press "220" it takes me to the To Be Announced channel which is showing same thing as the 220 channel.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 213
(Screenshot attached below) When I look in my guide NBCSN comes up on twice one saying NBCSN 220, another saying NBCSN 220(To Be Announced the only listed program). I still get 220-1 NBCSN Alternate showing up. I have SD duplicates hidden. Anyone else having this problem? Any idea how to fix it?

On my remote if I just press "220" it takes me to the To Be Announced channel which is showing same thing as the 220 channel.

When manually typing in a channel, it will always go to the first listed, in this case the "wrong" 220. I don't know why this is there, I saw it too.

Reactions: ETS
NBC Sports (Secondary Feed) HD

NBC Sports Network HD

NBC Sports Alternate HD

They have always put the secondary feed (NHL playoffs) on 220-1. That way, the entire game is shown, not JIP. There is no need for a guide-less, VOD-less NBCSHD on 220 when they have 220-1.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)