Manual series recording question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i got 2 Manual series recording but after a week, instead of saying the program name , it start saying "Manual:Title not Available" do you know how to fix this?

thanks , Mark

this been happen even when i did tried that , its just said Manual:Title not Available

because they don't have a run date, so, if when it show twice a day i need to canceled one program everyday

because they don't have a run date, so, if when it show twice a day i need to canceled one program everyday

I think I can tell what you're trying to say.

Sounds like you're making too much work for yourself. What is the program? Recording it the normal way and deleting the extra shows (or having it only save 1 episode, if you watch it right away) seems A LOT easier than dealing with all this. I have never used the manual record because it doesn't tell you what it is.

i got 2 Manual series recording but after a week, instead of saying the program name , it start saying "Manual:Title not Available" do you know how to fix this?

thanks , Mark
I've found the easiest way to do this is go to upcoming shows and then select the ones you want. You'll have to do that twice a month, but it beats deleting show after show.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts