Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Sometime between last night and today they moved NBC Sports Network from 603 to 220
603 has a "channel has moved" banner

If you had 603 in a favorite it moved to 220 and 603 is no longer in your favorites.
All timers moved properly

I have a favorites list with NBC Sports in it. It moved to 220 by itself.

raoul5788 said:
I have a favorites list with NBC Sports in it. It moved to 220 by itself.

Just checked. Same here.
I watch this channel sometime and glad they moved it closer to other sports channels.
Now maybe they can move CNN to the 300s?

I think CNN pays to be there at 202

edit: going back to a list from 1999 CNN is at 202 and ESPN was at 206 so I doubt they would move them at any time (ESPN2 was at 208 back then)

Thanks ice I noticed that when I was going through the guide tonight when the late games were over with so I could watch something until the Cowboys vs Falcons game started :)

meldar_b said:
why would they?

D* needs to move the espn channels and pro sports channels to the sports 600's with the regionals

NEVER gonna happen, espns are entreched firmly where they are, and they better Stay there.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

why would they?

D* needs to move the espn channels and pro sports channels to the sports 600's with the regionals

wont ever happen. I posted above that as far back as I can go on archive.org (99 but I have an old list from 97) that ESPN has been 206 since then. The only reason they moved ESPN2 from 208 to 209 is to plug ESPNU in between there

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts