NBCU & Dish Network Settle Ad-Skipping Dispute, Remain In Arbitration Over Retransmission Contract

People can pay extra for AutoHop if they want. I sure as hell ain't going to ! My 30-second skip finger/button works just fine ! I watch (1) show from the big 4 networks so it's of almost no value to me.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: Troch77
People can pay extra for AutoHop if they want. I sure as hell ain't going to ! My 30-second skip finger/button works just fine ! I watch (1) show from the big 4 networks so it's of almost no value to me.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
The problem with even suggesting such, comes back to the same thing with forced sports channels as quite a few here seem to complain about.

Dish isn't going to offer an a la carte Auto hop option that isn't going to spread the costs across the board.

Everyone will pay for this, no doubt .
We pay for it now.
I doubt this agreement was free with the networks.
They wouldn't have tried to sue Charlie already otherwise.

Well I'm against making deals with networks about autohop.
Prices would be less without it.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Since that Sling news came out with all the NBC networks and the CSN RSN's in certain areas, does that mean the arbitration process of the NBC dispute is over? Or is it most likely that the Sling deal is separate from the satellite deal?

Legally, Sling is an entirely separate company so deals certainly don't have to overlap. Do they in reality ? I think there's no doubt that they do.

Reactions: .Andy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts