NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they supposively played Defense in the sec, hell Ohio States D might be better than these ..

45-41 and not even in the 4th quarter yet. :rolleyes:

How many years have you been waiting to say that? Lmao.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

DAMN

In the FCS playoffs we had 2 loses by higher teams
Maine lost to NH (Maine was ranked 5th)
Coastal Carolina must have grew some balls in the few days after the QB's dad did that tweet (I posted it earlier)...they went into Missoula (where it DID get above 0 during the game) and beat Montana

But all is good as North Dakota State throttled Furman :)

That Seminole chant drives me insane and the Big10 game has been all commercials so far.

Not a far drive!!! ;)

Slow start for Noles, which they have done more than once. JW looks jumpy overthrowing and the damn fumble. Looking better now, but I still am thankful for the hire of Pruitt as DC from Bama. Man our D plays good.

Just got a text from a FSU site Im a member of. It was rumored that Jimbo was getting a raise, looks like it is $4.0 million base. Kinda what I figured, it puts him right behind Les at LSU, who has actually won a NC.

I'll say one thing. It might be Duke, but those dudes are hitting people...

I dunno Duke didnt sneak into the title game. They won by winning. So maybe they just happen to actually be fielding a decent team this year. Unless of course you just think its because there division just sucks. Last year the team snuck in because of the next two were on probation right? This year it was earned.

I dunno Duke didnt sneak into the title game. They won by winning. So maybe they just happen to actually be fielding a decent team this year. Unless of course you just think its because there division just sucks. Last year the team snuck in because of the next two were on probation right? This year it was earned.

To be honest, Ive not looked past them. I got a lot of crap all week at work abou Duke, my comments were "if they are there they deserve to be there". Jeremy Priutt has stated this is the best coached offense his D will see all year. And they are ranked 20. People cant get past Duke and football in the same sentence. FSU did start poor, but Duke is playing harder than I thought they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)