NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU better get ready for Auburn. Spartans are opening the door for them to step in the BCSCG if tOSU doesn't get it together soon.

FSU better get ready for Auburn. Spartans are opening the door for them to step in the BCSCG if tOSU doesn't get it together soon.

I know every one is on Winston, and I wont lie the O has some talent, but FSU's D is really something special. I think it'd be fun to see the FSU D vs the Auburn O.

I am wondering where "some people" stated certain teams had 'the best defense in the country'...When this Mich State team is ranked #1 in almost all defensive categories.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I know every one is on Winston, and I wont lie the O has some talent, but FSU's D is really something special. I think it'd be fun to see the FSU D vs the Auburn O.

I would give the edge to FSU if it was vs Auburn. Only because FSU actually has a defense. As we have seen time and time again in the BCS title game. DEFENSE wins. Auburn doesn't have one.

I would give the edge to FSU if it was vs Auburn. Only because FSU actually has a defense. As we have seen time and time again in the BCS title game. DEFENSE wins. Auburn doesn't have one.

Yepp. Problem would be the inconsistencies the Noles can have in spurts. Auburn is gonna score, so you got to be ready to tit for tat at times.

Whew. Wild half, I swear JW works better under pressure and in hurry up O vs when he has time. I have to make myself remember he is just a RS Freshman when I get agitated.

Pretty surprised at the B1G game.

LOL.

Yeah, I see this dynamic changing in the second half. ABC's halftime crew already has Auburn and FSU in the NC game. Tools.

I think my issue is I watch player and coach interviews during the week, and a lot of what these guys say on live tv is just not even correct.

Somebody better get Jimbo his nitro pills.

Buckeyes starting to get it together now. Cut MSU lead to 7 at break. Should be a good 2nd half. Good SEC game. ;)

Ya what the heck is going on here. The SECCG looked like a big12 no defense game, and the BIG10 game looks like all defense SEC game.

FSU is just going through the motions, waiting to figure out who they will face. They should hope for Ohio St, if they want a nice easy win. If they get Auburn I think they can still win, but that game could very well be a coin flip. A game of who can have the ball last.

I gotta give props to my local school, South Alabama Jaguars. Beating the crap out of their opponent to be in a bowl game. They were playing flag football just a few years ago.

I am really torn between who I want to win Spartans or Bucks...

If Spartans win then the SEC gets a chance in the final BCS title game.. But I am not confident at all in Auburns ability to beat FSU. All the previous SEC BCS title games they were in I was 100% confident in the SEC winning the title. I was talking trash like no tomorrow about how bad the SEC team was going to win by. But if Spartans win and it is Auburn vs FSU I dont think Id have it in me to talk trash. I will still root for Auburn but man I would really hate the SEC to go down in the last BCS title game. We are undefeated in BCS title games, I dont want to end that.

If Ohio wins then they go on to be creamed by FSU. I dont care. But at least the SEC can say we were undefeated in BCS title games, and we can talk crap about how bad OSU is and how Auburn would have done so much better and beat FSU etc.. Even though in reality that is one game that would really need to be played on the field to talk that smack.

As Native Floridian and being from Central Florida I will add

GO KNIGHTS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olympic Men's Hockey

Happy Anniversary Mr. Kraft!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)