NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10125407/five-players-transfer-florida-gators

Product of players getting the hell out of dodge (abandoning ship), or coach shaking things up even more?
Not really, the first four weren't getting any playing time, so want to go somewhere where they can.

Silberman is a completely different issue. He graduating, and is going elsewhere for grad school. Since he's graduating, he doesn't have to sit out a year when he transfers.

I see it as dumping dead weight. They have some wasted scholarships and need to get better depth. Their 3 crappy QB situation shows they have done a poor job. Even on a good day Driskel sucks.

I still don't think it turns around until the HC is gone. Anyone that is standing on the sideline with a bandage because he gets cut punching white boards is a douche. Plus those faces, geez...

I could be wrong but he and Foley might be getting walking papers this time next year, unless they hire a stellar OC and right the ship.

Driskel has never had the skill position players to succeed.

Did you think Ponder and Manuel sucked also? I believe they had 1 win between them against Florida, the same as Driskel has against FSU.

They just picked up the #2 offensive lineman today and have a really good recruiting class lined up.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

You are just making fan based comments.

Records against each other have nothing to do with the quality of a player. My like or dislike of Ponder/EJ has nothing to do with their record against UF. Thats just one team in a long season. Driskel sucks man, face it. He's like tebow, but not, actually passes worse. Everyone was so surprised that Louisville stomped UF last year, its because they won several games they actually should have lost, and were exposed in the bowl game. It just continued this year, its a dumpster fire that is the product of poor decisions over several years. Same thing FSU went through years ago, and a lot of that is on the HC.

I want UF back up, as well as UM. Those are big rivalry games each year, plus they help in SoS politics. I personally do not think they will be where they were with Muschamp.

As far as Ponder goes, he was pretty good, stayed hurt too much. EJ was talented, but as a 5th year senior, made poor decisions and I did not care for him. Winston is better as a RS Freshman than EJ ever was.

I see it as dumping dead weight. They have some wasted scholarships and need to get better depth. Their 3 crappy QB situation shows they have done a poor job. Even on a good day Driskel sucks.

I still don't think it turns around until the HC is gone. Anyone that is standing on the sideline with a bandage because he gets cut punching white boards is a douche. Plus those faces, geez...

I could be wrong but he and Foley might be getting walking papers this time next year, unless they hire a stellar OC and right the ship.

Yea it is mainly house cleaning, as no one who left saw any real playing time (except due to injuries for the 3rd string QB.. which he would be even farther down the depth chart with Will Grier coming in this year0

Driskel has never had the skill position players to succeed.

Did you think Ponder and Manuel sucked also? I believe they had 1 win between them against Florida, the same as Driskel has against FSU.

They just picked up the #2 offensive lineman today and have a really good recruiting class lined up.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I certainly am excited out our recruiting class, including seeing if Grier turns out to be another dud like Brantly or a stud. He was the Gatorade player of the year and the #1 qb prospect. So we will see.

You are just making fan based comments.

Records against each other have nothing to do with the quality of a player. My like or dislike of Ponder/EJ has nothing to do with their record against UF. Thats just one team in a long season. Driskel sucks man, face it. He's like tebow, but not, actually passes worse. Everyone was so surprised that Louisville stomped UF last year, its because they won several games they actually should have lost, and were exposed in the bowl game. It just continued this year, its a dumpster fire that is the product of poor decisions over several years. Same thing FSU went through years ago, and a lot of that is on the HC.

I want UF back up, as well as UM. Those are big rivalry games each year, plus they help in SoS politics. I personally do not think they will be where they were with Muschamp.

As far as Ponder goes, he was pretty good, stayed hurt too much. EJ was talented, but as a 5th year senior, made poor decisions and I did not care for him. Winston is better as a RS Freshman than EJ ever was.

We didnt deserve the sugar bowl last year and I even said it last year as well. The only reason we won 11 games last year was because of our stellar defense. Our offense didnt have to score more than 20 points most every game because our defense was so good. We would have been that good this year too on defense if not for so many injuries. Defense can only take you so far if your offense cant score double digits... Driskel is not a bad QB, he just has been very poorly coached. Going from Weis, to Pease, etc has really thrown him off. I also blame muschamp and wanted him fired last year. We looked horrible last year and still won on pure talent alone not on coaching. Then Charlie Strong comes into the Sugar bowl and completely out coaches us.

Now everyone that said they knew "but" can cover their ass.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

This is so cool,I'm watching the Cadets & Midshipmen marching on the field & to their seats in Philadelphia. This is the first time I've ever saw this life. It's on the CBS Sports network.

Lol. I said it before. I'll say it again. I fully expect that man to retire at Bama.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

6_1184945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts