NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take off your homer glasses...

AJ's leaving, choked the game to Auburn and no SEC title game. Auburn is up, Mizzou is playing great ball. SEC dynamic is changing, Bama's rule is over.

I disagree, the sec has a different team that shows up each year, this year it's A&M, Missouri and Aubrun ... however Bama's always there or at least in the hunt, LSU is usually up there as well, but outside of Bama and LSU, the others kinda rotate, they aren't at the top every year.

Last edited:
Not to mention Alabamas first national titles with AJ at the helm he was not really that good. The kid has come into his own lately but those national titles were won on defense and 2 nfl starting running backs. AJ was just there and learning. Alabama will not have the fall FLA did because they have a coach who knows how to coach. If saban left then yes id say Bama would be in trouble but Id never bet against Saban.

Keep in mind that AJ was, what, a freshman and sophomore back then, still learning as he went ... I give him a lot of credit for being able to keep things going being young like that.
Many could not do that in his first few years.

Not to mention Alabamas first national titles with AJ at the helm he was not really that good. The kid has come into his own lately but those national titles were won on defense and 2 nfl starting running backs. AJ was just there and learning. Alabama will not have the fall FLA did because they have a coach who knows how to coach. If saban left then yes id say Bama would be in trouble but Id never bet against Saban.

Not that good? Now I give all credit to the talent he had around him, the running backs, the defense , and most importantly for him, the offensive lines he has had.

That said, AJ has never been "not really that good". He isn't flashy, but the kid has been constant across his career. With the big game on the line when they have put it on him he has delivered. From freshman till now.

He wins and I'd not trade a qb playing at the same time for him to run our team. Nobody with sense would.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Winston on Letterman (several of the jokes are just bad, but I like the tux and garnet and gold handkerchief)

Last edited by a moderator:
Buckeyes have gotta verbals from a 5 star and a 4 star in the last 2 days.

The 5 star LB is Raekwon McMillan from Georgia.

The 4 star WR is Johnny Dixon from Florida

I do not expect them to fall like UF, but there is a one loss distinction between SEC Title game and playoff situation. I think more parity is coming back to the SEC, when other than the Cam year, it has been Bama, and everone else.

Did you forget about the Tebow years? 2 BCS titles is nothing to spaz about.

LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT!!!

(You did mention other than the Cam year... which was only 1 year after Tebow :p)

Cam was 2010, Tebow was 08 and 06 ;)

No worries, I just spent a good chunk of a decade being disappointed because of poor play and poor staffing decisions! Im just glad the Noles have a coach who has the ship heading in a good direction, hopefully he doesnt go to Texas!

Problem I have with this is the fact that the draw does NOTHING to help the local areas as it scheduled to be played Once Again in Jerry Jones building ....

The man makes me sick. :sick:

Why not have a Home and Home set up so it benefits the two schools instead of MultiBillionare Jerry.

Wonder what info Jones has on these schools that they keep giving away thier Home games and MONEY to him. :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)