NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
were Miami BSC ranked ? if so within 5 ? no & no
usa had them 25th and lou 16th still fake
they did not play a ranked team all year fake

and where were your predictions?
Nothing personal. I'm just making a comment about the Louisville program. I thought they handled a decent Miami team as well or better than anyone else, including FSU.
IMO, certainly not a fake performance (my "fake" is bigger than yours ;) ).

As for my predictions, I entered a bowl pick 'em pool on another site. Not doing so well. Currently 8-6, but I did pick Louisville over Miami.

Last edited:
Nothing personal. I'm just making a comment about the Louisville program.
since you are a new guy (not) i'll let you know, when you quote someone you make it personal.
Louisville is a Basketball program school.

made my comment before they picked bowl participants. and this game did not fit my criteria.

still have a chance with Texas A&M vs Duke

since you are a new guy (not) i'll let you know, when you quote someone you make it personal.
Louisville is a Basketball program school.

made my comment before they picked bowl participants. and this game did not fit my criteria.

still have a chance with Texas A&M vs Duke

As far as this section goes, and I know you both, he isn't the new guy.

And quoting someone with his reply doesn't have to make it personal. Don't take it as such.

Now that I've "defended" a corn dog I'll go take a bath. Ughhh.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

And quoting someone with his reply doesn't have to make it personal. Don't take it as such.

Now that I've "defended" a corn dog I'll go take a bath. Ughhh.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Funny thing is that I didn't quote him in the initial reply. :D

And that corn dog thing is personal. ;)

Last edited:
note my......... (not)

i think we mostly do.

one can say any right, wrong,smart,stupid comment if you or anyone does not quote it, it is lost and was zip value save a thanks click on here.

but if it is quoted we defend our comments or find we are wrong and admit it or ignore and go away.
so it does become personal. imo these forums are like hanging out in a barber shop, bar etc. with no faces or farts.
so if a corn dog runs in saying "Guess the Cardinals weren't fake." Na-na na-na nah
well

Ok, guys. Let's just drop it and get back to Football talk. Is corn dog talk football? :D

Ok, guys. Let's just drop it and get back to Football talk. Is corn dog talk football? :D
Sorry Ramy. I'll not make smartass replies to baseless posts anymore. ;)

And apparently "corn dog" talk is football to certain fans around the SEC. :D

Last edited:
Sorry it just looked like there was back and forth bashing or something like it. The internet is hard to determine emotion with.

Sorry it just looked like there was back and forth bashing or something like it. The internet is hard to determine emotion with.

Nah Ita all good with the corn dog and mad. I get that sometimes it's hard to tell though. Hillbilly

Sent from my SM-N900V using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Nah Ita all good with the corn dog and mad. I get that sometimes it's hard to tell though. Hillbilly

Sent from my SM-N900V using SatelliteGuys mobile app
You keep taking up for me Gump. I'm starting to feel stalked. They're not rerunning "Deliverance" in Mississippi this week, are they? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts