NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what info Jones has on these schools that they keep giving away thier Home games and MONEY to him. :drama:
A big check with him name on it that he writes to the schools.

The schools tend to make more from these games than they do from a home-away series, as they still keep a home game, and the neutral game more than makes up for the away game.

Last edited:
Why not have a Home and Home set up so it benefits the two schools instead of MultiBillionare Jerry.

Wonder what info Jones has on these schools that they keep giving away thier Home games and MONEY to him. :drama:

What Derwin said.

Cam was 2010, Tebow was 08 and 06 ;)

No worries, I just spent a good chunk of a decade being disappointed because of poor play and poor staffing decisions! Im just glad the Noles have a coach who has the ship heading in a good direction, hopefully he doesnt go to Texas!

Tebows last season at FLA was 2009 they had only 1 loss that year, to the National Champion Alabama in the SEC CG. The Infamous Tebow Cry game. ;) FLAs first ever undefeated regular season just fyi. They went on to win the BCS Sugar Bowl. (That would be 3 BCS bowl wins 2 of them being national championships for Gators under Tebow.)

Thanks

Last edited:
Not that good? Now I give all credit to the talent he had around him, the running backs, the defense , and most importantly for him, the offensive lines he has had.

That said, AJ has never been "not really that good". He isn't flashy, but the kid has been constant across his career. With the big game on the line when they have put it on him he has delivered. From freshman till now.

He wins and I'd not trade a qb playing at the same time for him to run our team. Nobody with sense would.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I dont mean to say he was bad, I just mean to say he was certainly not on any Heisman lists back then as he was this year.

Problem I have with this is the fact that the draw does NOTHING to help the local areas as it scheduled to be played Once Again in Jerry Jones building ....

The man makes me sick. :sick:

Why not have a Home and Home set up so it benefits the two schools instead of MultiBillionare Jerry.

The schools get paid very well for these "Opening Season" games. Like the Chic Fila game and Jerrys world etc.

I dont mean to say he was bad, I just mean to say he was certainly not on any Heisman lists back then as he was this year.

That's true and fair. He wasn't and still isn't a gaudy stat qb, but imo that's got more to do with our system than anything else. The kid can definitely make the throws and is smart when making them. His TD to int ratio shows that. When he has had to he has carried the team. He rarely has to however.

Personally I think he has tremendous upside at the next level. Whether he gets the opportunity with the right team is the question to me.

The need to add the next Texas coach to that list......whoever that will be.

And the salaries are out dated on some. Current ad of the season start.

Tebows last season at FLA was 2009 they had only 1 loss that year, to the National Champion Alabama in the SEC CG. The Infamous Tebow Cry game. ;) FLAs first ever undefeated regular season just fyi. They went on to win the BCS Sugar Bowl. (That would be 3 BCS bowl wins 2 of them being national championships for Gators under Tebow.)
I remember that one.
I'm sure Todd had this shirt :D

20091209_tebowBig.jpg

I remember that one.
I'm sure Todd had this shirt :D

View attachment 93555

I wish every player on our team would have just half the heart he put into the game. We would be undefeated every year. Say what you will about what you think of him as a QB in the NFL, but the kid put everything he had onto the field and brought out the best in his team mates. Was one of those once in a generation type players.

I wish every player on our team would have just half the heart he put into the game. We would be undefeated every year. Say what you will about what you think of him as a QB in the NFL, but the kid put everything he had onto the field and brought out the best in his team mates. Was one of those once in a generation type players.

Of that there is no doubt. I have tons of respect for Tebow. Wish we would have gotten him. That's the only player ive ever watched the "announcement" for as it was between the gators and the tide.

Guy is a class act all the way.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Of that there is no doubt. I have tons of respect for Tebow. Wish we would have gotten him. That's the only player ive ever watched the "announcement" for as it was between the gators and the tide. Guy is a class act all the way. Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Would you rather had Saban or Tebow? I thought so :)

Tebow may have come in and saved Shula one more year and would had closed the small window to get Saban.

well in your FCS final on Jan 4th

Towson (the #7 seed) against the mighty #1 North Dakota State (going fore their 3rd straight FCS title) :)

fake teams in the top 25
Fresno St
Northern Illinois
Louisville
Duke

3 out of 4 will be beat in their bowl games if they play any other team within 5 spots of them or higher.

one down 3 to go

USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
2 down 2 to go
Utah State beat No. 24 Northern Illinois 21-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)