NCAA Basketball 2013-14 season

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Ok, since football season is over for my Wildcats. Let's talk about basketball and the undefeated season they are going to have on the basketball team. :D

Big Blue Madness is Friday night. ESPN3 is carrying it. It should be a good year for the Cats. I'm taking a more of a wait and see approach after last season. But I do think they will be very good and be in the national title hunt. Along with UK,Kansas,Louisville,Michigan State, Duke and UNC should be all contenders this year.

Kentucky has to play 3 of those teams in the season so we shall see.

When did it ever begin? :D

True. :(

Just wait a few years though. Next year they have the 14th ranked recruiting class coming in. First time ever they have had a ranked class.

Actually they are playing them. :D
This year will be way different than last year.
You're handling it wrong. The "official" excuse when an SEC team loses in the Sugar Bowl (Ga/WV, Bama/Utah, UF/Louisville) is that they were bummed by being there and not in the National Championship game. That same "excuse" should work for losing in the NIT. ;)

You're handling it wrong. The "official" excuse when an SEC team loses in the Sugar Bowl (Ga/WV, Bama/Utah, UF/Louisville) is that they were bummed by being there and not in the National Championship game. That same "excuse" should work for losing in the NIT. ;)

That goes without saying now doesn't it. ;)

Kentucky did that last year at their Big Blue Madness.

So I saw a couple of exhibition Kentucky games coming up in the guide - all blacked out. How come? It's not like they're part of Full Court (which hasn't even started yet) or some other paid package.

So I saw a couple of exhibition Kentucky games coming up in the guide - all blacked out. How come? It's not like they're part of Full Court (which hasn't even started yet) or some other paid package.

I have Verizon FIOS TV and I watched the UK game friday night black out free on FCS Atlantic. So far UK's games aren't showing up on the Full Court schedule or ESPN3. I am hoping ESPN is just slow updating their schedule. If not I'm going to be really disappointed.

Go Tarheels!! Not sure what to expect this year.

The ACC will be without a shadow of a doubt, THE toughest basketball conference in the nation:

Duke
Syracuse
North Carolina
Notre Dame
Virginia

All in the top 25 to begin the season. The ONLY issue is that they will start killing each other off once conference play start.

I have Verizon FIOS TV and I watched the UK game friday night black out free on FCS Atlantic. So far UK's games aren't showing up on the Full Court schedule or ESPN3. I am hoping ESPN is just slow updating their schedule. If not I'm going to be really disappointed.

I watched it on Directv Channel 646 Fox Sports South.

The ACC will be without a shadow of a doubt, THE toughest basketball conference in the nation:

Duke
Syracuse
North Carolina
Notre Dame
Virginia

All in the top 25 to begin the season. The ONLY issue is that they will start killing each other off once conference play start.

Louisville will be in there with them next season. The ACC will be really tough every year with these new teams moving in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)