NCAA Basketball 2013-14 season

The Cats have a LONG way to go if they have any chance to win the championship. They turn the ball over to much, their defense is beaten down the court to often (even though they were much better against Providence), and their free throw shooting MUST improve. So far, the best team I have seen this season has been Michigan State. They played great defense and they were very quick on both sides of the floor. However, a LOT can happen between now and March.

I agree. Randle is a ball hog. When he gets the ball he never passes even if 4 people are guarding him.

I agree. Randle is a ball hog. When he gets the ball he never passes even if 4 people are guarding him.

Yes, when the defense collapses around him he needs to QUICKLY pass it back outside. Also, the one thing he does that bugs me to no end, is always keeps the ball at waist level. I think that is why he turns the ball over so much.

Yes, when the defense collapses around him he needs to QUICKLY pass it back outside. Also, the one thing he does that bugs me to no end, is always keeps the ball at waist level. I think that is why he turns the ball over so much.

Hopefully he will eventually learn.

Number one goes down last night. UNC is a real Jeckyl and Hyde team. They beat UL and Michigan State but lose to Belmont and UAB. I hope UK gets the bad UNC but probably won't.

How bout them Heels!! They can beat the best and lose to the worst,not sure what to make of this team,but a win over Ky is always nice.:)

He said the only thing he regrets is singling out a player by name.

My favorite line:

"And let's talk about our big guys. Two for 11! How can you go two for 11? My wife -- my wife! -- can score more than two buckets on 11 shots because I know my wife will at least shot fake one time.

Finally the Kentucky Wildcats looked like an actual team that plays defense. Now, if they could just hit some free throws.

I hear you.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Duke goes down :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pitt wins their third ACC game and is 15-1, I can't believe they aren't ranked.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

They haven't beaten anybody. The only decent team they played they got beat by them (Cincinnati).

Pitt wins their third ACC game and is 15-1, I can't believe they aren't ranked.

They haven't beaten anybody. The only decent team they played they got beat by them (Cincinnati).

Now they are number 22 and in second place of the ACC.

The two new teams from the big east are the top two teams in the conference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)