NCAA Basketball 2013-14 season

cry.png

The past 2 weeks sucks. losing 3 of last 4. triple OT loss at home now following a home loss Saturday. bench is gone with injuries, suspensions and dismissals, I'm afraid it's going to be a long hard road to end this month.

Great win for the Heels over Dook tonight!I was worried they wouldn't make the NCAA tourny,now after winning 8 straight they are looking good!

Syracuse is fading like the sun in the western sky. Two bad home losses in the last two weeks. They may end up with a three seed before this season is over.

Syracuse is fading like the sun in the western sky. Two bad home losses in the last two weeks. They may end up with a three seed before this season is over.

3 loses out of 28 games is fading? They lost a tough game at Dook, a bad loss to BC and game that was close until the last 8 to the team with the best conference record in one of THE, if not the best conference in the nation. They are fine.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

3 loses out of 28 games is fading? They lost a tough game at Dook, a bad loss to BC and game that was close until the last 8 to the team with the best conference record in one of THE, if not the best conference in the nation. They are fine.
And then they lost to a really bad Ga Tech team, at home. :D

That's 4 losses in 5 games,they are in big trouble.Now if they started out 1-4 and won 25 straight it would be a different story.Look at the Tarheels,they were 11-7 at one point,now they are 23-7,moving up the ranks.

4 losses in 5 games qualifies as fading. Especially when you lose at home to two bad teams.

That's 4 losses in 5 games,they are in big trouble.Now if they started out 1-4 and won 25 straight it would be a different story.Look at the Tarheels,they were 11-7 at one point,now they are 23-7,moving up the ranks.

You know I thought maybe losing that first game would lighten the pressure off of Syracuse. Seems like its worse now. But Syracuse still has there conference tournament to bounce back a little.

Uconn barely escapes beating Rutgers last night. Uconn is an up and down team. I think they will make a decent run in the tourney. Not win it, obviously, but win a game or two.

I think this years tournament is wider open than ever.If Florida goes down there are 12-16 teams that have a legitimate shot to win it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts