NCAA Basketball 2013-14 season

I hope they can but they have tough road to hoe. Wichita and UL will probably be in the way. But if they play like they did this past weekend they have a shot.

I am picking Wichita to lose their first game. You heard it here first. The first team to ever lose in the first round as a 1 seed will be Wichita State.

Yeah, I dont trust Wichita that much. I have them losing in the sweet 16. How is Providence an 11 seed when they won the Big East Tourney? I thought they should be higher than an 11. Everybody is jumping on Michigan St. bandwagon. Everyone is picking them to win the whole thing and I dont think they will.

You may have your hands full with UCLA ...

4th final four in a row.. can we call this Gator team a dynasty yet? Since Donovan has taken over this program they have won 2 national titles, been to the final four 5 times and 6 elite 8. Not to mention how many sweet 16 and making the tournament every year.

Our football streak is over, so on a down year the SEC decided to have fifty percent of the final four. :D

Go Wildcats!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Our football streak is over, so on a down year the SEC decided to have fifty percent of the final four. :D

Calling semi-BS here. You had the preseason number 1, the number 1 throughout most of the season, and a bunch of flotsam and jetsam like Bama :D

In fact, sounds like the ACC most years - 2 good teams, and about 10 dwarfs.

Calling semi-BS here. You had the preseason number 1, the number 1 throughout most of the season, and a bunch of flotsam and jetsam like Bama :D

In fact, sounds like the ACC most years - 2 good teams, and about 10 dwarfs.

No BS. The SEC does in fact have 50% of the final four. :D Fact.

Well played, but you know I was talking about your supposed "down year"

Pfffft - whatever - we got from the dregs of a conference to the Final 4 - I'll take our ride any day.