NCAA Basketball 2013-14 season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well played, but you know I was talking about your supposed "down year"

Pfffft - whatever - we got from the dregs of a conference to the Final 4 - I'll take our ride any day.

Everybody has been saying all year that the SEC is in a "Down" year in basketball. That is why they only got 3 teams, when they should have had at least 5.
Arkansas and Missouri should have gotten in too.

Everybody has been saying all year that the SEC is in a "Down" year in basketball. That is why they only got 3 teams, when they should have had at least 5.
Arkansas and Missouri should have gotten in too.

Mizzou - maybe, escecially with their win @ NC St (which i think we can all agree had no business getting an at-large)

Arkansas - you're out of your mind. 77 in the RPI, with a bad road record, and some bad road losses (@aTm, @Georgia, @LSU, @Bama, @USuC). They win even one more of those, and you might have a point, but they played their way out.

Mizzou - maybe, escecially with their win @ NC St (which i think we can all agree had no business getting an at-large)

Arkansas - you're out of your mind. 77 in the RPI, with a bad road record, and some bad road losses (@aTm, @Georgia, @LSU, @Bama, @USuC). They win even one more of those, and you might have a point, but they played their way out.

They beat KY twice. :(

Somewhere this weekend the ACC commissioner is getting a phone call from Hartford asking if they want 16 teams now.

Would make a nice fit in a 4-pod system.

Somewhere this weekend the ACC commissioner is getting a phone call from Hartford asking if they want 16 teams now.

Would make a nice fit in a 4-pod system.

When all the re-alignment began,I thought for certain Uconn would be joining the ACC,didn't turn out that way.Bet the ACC is second guessing themselves now.

When all the re-alignment began,I thought for certain Uconn would be joining the ACC,didn't turn out that way.Bet the ACC is second guessing themselves now.
If Notre Dame had gone all in, I think UConn would have gotten an invite. But the ACC doesn't want an odd number for football. It was either 14 or 16.

Wasn't it kind of weird to have the final 4 on TNT instead of CBS?No idea why they decided to go that route,not like CBS doesn't have plenty of money.

Yes it was really weird. I did like the TeamCast though. That was cool having UK announcers.

I recorded each feed. It was funny listening to the team broadcasts of the same plays. No bias showing at all! *sarcasm*

Congrats UCONN!

The 2014 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

We are a UCONN Proud Family! My Son has been going to UCONN for the past 2 years and just two weeks ago was accepted into the Allied Health program. It is my understanding that only 6 or 7 students are admitted into that program each year.

WTG UCONN!

Lived in walking distance of the Campus all my life (Still do when not in Florida) I can't believe they won their 4th Championship in 15 years and Uconn has a chance Tuesday to again have both Men and Women win in the same year. (They did it once, no other school has ever done it) Kentucky was a tough team, bigger and stonger overall.

Congrats UCONN! UK will be back next year.

Why did Calipari NOT try to foul in the end? And the excuse...?! '...they had been making their foul shots all year' ...or something like that. That is ridiculous. Ray Allen is on of the greatest FT shooters in NBA history...and even HE misses FT as a 15+ years vet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts