NCAA Basketball 2013-14 season

Michigan has one of the youngest teams, and just won the Big Ten title, but it looks as though two of their star Sophomores are going to opt for the NBA draft. Their winning the Big Ten title is actually pretty amazing considering Burke and Hardaway headed to the NBA after last season, and McGary has been out on Injury for most of the entire season. My question is how and hell can these teams build championship-level programs when all the best players area heading to the NBA after playing for a couple season (three if lucky). It seem like its win now or never because you'll be back to rebuilding next season.

Saw on ESPN that 9 teams seeded number 1 in there conference tournaments have been eliminated already!! Add a number 10 with Villanova losing today.

Yep...and the Tarheels swung right out today.:rolleyes: granted it's never easy to beat a team 3 times but,Virginia beat FSU for the 3rd time today.

Yep, Michigan escaped with a 1-point win over Illinois after beating them by more than 30-points just a week ago. Michigan plays Ohio State tomorrow afternoon and will need to beat them for a 3rd time this season too.

This upcoming NCAA tourny is gonna be wild,I expect upsets galore.Florida looks pretty tough,but other than that,it's wide open.

This upcoming NCAA tourny is gonna be wild,I expect upsets galore.Florida looks pretty tough,but other than that,it's wide open.

Same here I wouldn't be surprised if all the #1 and 2 teams or even 3 and 4 possibly in the tournament get knocked off!!! :)

I wouldn't count Louisville out either,they have been playing lights out,I'm also convinced that Virginia is for real.They should get a number 1 seed.

KY is an 8 seed? What? I will bet KY gets to the regional finals.

HOW does Buffalo host TWO games in TWO different Regionals? East AND the South? And HOW does Orlando fall under the Midwest and Buffalo fall in the South?

They have been doing that for years the first couple of rounds. The actual Regional semi & finals will be in the region

KY is an 8 seed? What? I will bet KY gets to the regional finals.

I hope they can but they have tough road to hoe. Wichita and UL will probably be in the way. But if they play like they did this past weekend they have a shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts