NCAA Basketball Tournament

Once again, the NCAAs shows their love to an INCREDIBLY overrated Big Jok....err...Big 10. Like I said, it has taken away my taste for watching the NCAA tournament.

Your just mad that they took a spot from your Orangemen. From the RPI rating and record those teams belong there just as much as Syracuse. It is the smaller schools that get screwed in the long run.

Your just mad that they took a spot from your Orangemen. From the RPI rating and record those teams belong there just as much as Syracuse. It is the smaller schools that get screwed in the long run.

STANFORD??!! And Syracuse had a BETTER conference record than 'Nova AND Marquette.....

STANFORD??!! And Syracuse had a BETTER conference record than 'Nova AND Marquette.....

Marquette had the same conference record as Syacruse and Marquette had a tougher overall schedule and finished with more overall wins. I might give you Villanova but the only thing that helped them was a RPI of 19. Syacruse got hurt by only having an RPI of 50. Dont get me wrong I would have really liked to see them in because they normally seem to do some damage in the tourney.

The team that I would have really liked to see in the tourney would be Drexel.

Last Chance to get in and be crowned Sat Guy March Madness Champ. This gives you the right to spout off for the next 365 days at how you are the greatest college basketball mind on this board.

I thought that it may be interesting to see who the people in the Satelliteguys brackets predicted to be national champions.

Georgetown - 5
Ohio St. - 4
Wisconsin - 2
Kentucky - 1
Kansas - 1
North Carolina - 1
Florida - 1

The one thing that would be nice to see in the selections is the satelliteguys user name. I would really like to know who they are by user and not real name.

All I can say about the Duke loss is WOW. For the little bit the game that I watched I can sure say that VCU can sure shoot the 3.

even though its the first round, we are all running pretty close!! great job everyone, and by the way I am glad there are some doughnuts in there, at least I wont get last!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)