NCAA Football 2007-08

Why? Kentucky is really good this year and will probably finish in the top 15.
Kansas would be dismantled by LSU. Hell by several SEC schools IMO
Kansas has several chances to lose to good teams down the stretch. First there's Oklahoma State, Iowa State, then #6 Missouri (rivalry game). Then if they win those three, the Big-12 Championship game. That's a tough stretch for anybody. If KU wins out, they deserve to be in the BCS Championship. If they don't win out, then they don't deserve to be there. It's simple.

Kansas has several chances to lose to good teams down the stretch. First there's Oklahoma State, Iowa State, then #6 Missouri (rivalry game). Then if they win those three, the Big-12 Championship game. That's a tough stretch for anybody. If KU wins out, they deserve to be in the BCS Championship. If they don't win out, then they don't deserve to be there. It's simple.
Yes if they win out down the stretch they probably deserve a shot, i still think that they arent as good as LSU. But an undefeated team from a power conference does deserve the slot. One more reason there needs to be at least a mini playoff for the top 4 slots in the BCS

Yes if they win out down the stretch they probably deserve a shot, i still think that they arent as good as LSU. But an undefeated team from a power conference does deserve the slot. One more reason there needs to be at least a mini playoff for the top 4 slots in the BCS

I concur. :up

Even though i am a Bama fan:D that was a hell of a game!

Yes indeed - I knew it would be tough playing Saban. LSU has been in so many nailbiters recently, I'll probably need something for my blood pressure after the season! :eek: I know Bama's been in a few close ones themselves. Nature of the SEC I guess.

Yes indeed - I knew it would be tough playing Saban. LSU has been in so many nailbiters recently, I'll probably need something for my blood pressure after the season! :eek: I know Bama's been in a few close ones themselves. Nature of the SEC I guess.
Yeah this year has been crazy! What kills me, and this is typical alabama football, is we will play a team like LSU down to the wire, and a few weeks earlier do the same to Houston. It doesnt matter who we are playing! Im right there with ya on the blood pressure!

...What kills me, and this is typical alabama football, is we will play a team like LSU down to the wire, and a few weeks earlier do the same to Houston. It doesnt matter who we are playing!...

Saban's early teams at LSU did the same thing - even lost to UAB if you remember! Alabama has more talent than those early LSU teams. Saban will have them running on all cylinders maybe as early as next year (although I hope not!:)).

Saban's early teams at LSU did the same thing - even lost to UAB if you remember! Alabama has more talent than those early LSU teams. Saban will have them running on all cylinders maybe as early as next year (although I hope not!:)).
Yeah i remember that game.
I look for an improvement next year, but I really think a breakout year is still 2 years away. Once he stockpiles his talent, then we can honestly say the tide is back. they are getting there

I concur. :up

Which one of you was saying that Kansas should be ranked ahead of OSU ?

You just went the opposite direction with your last post, stating that the better conference should be ahead.

Do you really rank a Big 12 top team ahead of a Top Big 10 and number 1 ranked team in the nation ???

Jimbo

Which one of you was saying that Kansas should be ranked ahead of OSU ?

You just went the opposite direction with your last post, stating that the better conference should be ahead.

Do you really rank a Big 12 top team ahead of a Top Big 10 and number 1 ranked team in the nation ???

Jimbo
wasnt me, dont think he did either, but not sure. I think kansas if undefeated should play for the championship over LSU(assuming OSU doesnt lose) . Even so i still think LSU is the better team. Now if OSU loses, and kansas wins it should be LSU and kansas

wasnt me, dont think he did either, but not sure. I think kansas if undefeated should play for the championship over LSU(assuming OSU doesnt lose) . Even so i still think LSU is the better team. Now if OSU loses, and kansas wins it should be LSU and kansas

OSU has lost ...
Why should it be LSU and Kansas ??? What about the rest of the 8-9 1 loss teams.

OSU loses, should the drop a few spots or out of the top 20 ?
Other teams lose and drop a few, well see what happens with the Bucks.

There are 9 one loss teams now and Alabama has lost again as well.

Jimbo

OSU has lost ...
Why should it be LSU and Kansas ??? What about the rest of the 8-9 1 loss teams.

OSU loses, should the drop a few spots or out of the top 20 ?
Other teams lose and drop a few, well see what happens with the Bucks.

There are 9 one loss teams now and Alabama has lost again as well.

Jimbo

I love watching the Buckeye's lose! (Sorry Jimbo)!

I personally believe Oregon should be the number 1 ranked team.

Way to go Illini! Now everyone is confused again. Kansas should now be considered.

Zook called a good game. His team actually has some speed! Made OSU look slow.

Kansas looked good today. If they win out over Mizzou, then OU in the Big12CG, they definitely deserve to be in the MNC. As far as LSU and Oregon, the rest of the season is going to tell that story as well. Georgia is hitting their stride right now. If LSU manages to win their next two and gets to the SECCG, they will have a heck of a time against Georgia, especially playing them in their own backyard.

Zook called a good game. His team actually has some speed! Made OSU look slow.

Kansas looked good today. If they win out over Mizzou, then OU in the Big12CG, they definitely deserve to be in the MNC. As far as LSU and Oregon, the rest of the season is going to tell that story as well. Georgia is hitting their stride right now. If LSU manages to win their next two and gets to the SECCG, they will have a heck of a time against Georgia, especially playing them in their own backyard.

What is the MNC, is that for mythical ?

Also, according to the scoreboard, Kansas doesn't play till 8 pm, do you know something we don't ? Should we call Vegas ? :)

Jimbo

This is why they suck

Joe Gibbs retires again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts