NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Well if it's any consolation, the Buckeyes take up the entire cover page. The other side flanking the right is actually the inside flap.

Actually, I just think the way they have them posed is stupid, they could have done something different and made it a much better cover.

Jimbo

Well if it's any consolation, the Buckeyes take up the entire cover page. The other side flanking the right is actually the inside flap.

I'll assume there are going to be regional covers.

last year, there were covers of Michigan, Arkansas, USC, and West Virginia for the 2007 season preview.

This year, there'll be the five aforementioned teams.

I live in Wisconsin; which version of the cover will I get?

I'll assume there are going to be regional covers.

last year, there were covers of Michigan, Arkansas, USC, and West Virginia for the 2007 season preview.

This year, there'll be the five aforementioned teams.

I live in Wisconsin; which version of the cover will I get?

Yeah, I assume this is a regional cover.

Sabres, you should get the Mid-West version. IE: tOSU Buckeyes! Congratulations!

Yeah, I assume this is a regional cover.

Sabres, you should get the Mid-West version. IE: tOSU Buckeyes! Congratulations!

You mention the 'should.'

In 2006, prior to their magnificent season, Ohio State had a regional cover, but I got the Notre Dame version instead.

I think there is a possibility that I could also get the Missouri cover.

"Loading up for another Title Run?"

I'm thinking we could come up with some better descriptions of what OSU is loading up for again :)

All the covers:

0815_thumb.jpg
0814_thumb.jpg
0813_thumb.jpg
0812_thumb.jpg
0811_thumb.jpg

HD , Jimbo, Sandra,

I have a thought about the big USC game:

This game reminds me of the Texas game in 2006, when the Buckeyes went to Austin.

The similarities are there: highly-touted scarlet and gray team plays much-anticipated early-season game in a tough place for most road teams to win.

HD , Jimbo, Sandra,

This game reminds me of the Texas game in 2006, when the Buckeyes went to Austin.

The similarities are there: highly-touted scarlet and gray team plays much-anticipated early-season game in a tough place for most road teams to win.

Great observation Sabres.

HD , Jimbo, Sandra,

AHHH man that game was awful!! Why even mention that game!!:(

Not good news for the Trojans. Hopefully, at the very least, he's back for the huge Ohio St. game.

Southern Cal QB Sanchez dislocates knee, hopes to be back for opener
Aug. 8, 2008
CBSSports.com wire reports
dot.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
.​
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]LOS ANGELES -- Southern California quarterback Mark Sanchez dislocated his left kneecap and was carted off the practice field Friday. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Sanchez, the projected starter, was injured after making a throw during practice and landing awkwardly. He was taken for X-rays and an MRI, and team doctors say there is no ligament, cartilage or bone damage. He is listed as day to day. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Sanchez said he hopes to be back in time for the Trojans' opener Aug. 30 at Virginia. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"It was scary, frightening at first," Sanchez said. "The way they say these things happen, it could be a lot worse. ... I have heard about people who come back from this in a short period of time and others in a long period. I'm hoping mine is short." [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]USC's other scholarship quarterbacks are sophomore Mitch Mustain and redshirt freshman Aaron Corp. Mustain redshirted last season after transferring from Arkansas, where he won eight games as a true freshman. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Sanchez started three games last season for an injured John David Booty and won two of them. [/FONT]

Not good news for the Trojans. Hopefully, at the very least, he's back for the huge Ohio St. game.

Southern Cal QB Sanchez dislocates knee, hopes to be back for opener
Aug. 8, 2008
CBSSports.com wire reports
dot.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
.​
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]LOS ANGELES -- Southern California quarterback Mark Sanchez dislocated his left kneecap and was carted off the practice field Friday. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Sanchez, the projected starter, was injured after making a throw during practice and landing awkwardly. He was taken for X-rays and an MRI, and team doctors say there is no ligament, cartilage or bone damage. He is listed as day to day. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Sanchez said he hopes to be back in time for the Trojans' opener Aug. 30 at Virginia. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"It was scary, frightening at first," Sanchez said. "The way they say these things happen, it could be a lot worse. ... I have heard about people who come back from this in a short period of time and others in a long period. I'm hoping mine is short." [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]USC's other scholarship quarterbacks are sophomore Mitch Mustain and redshirt freshman Aaron Corp. Mustain redshirted last season after transferring from Arkansas, where he won eight games as a true freshman. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Sanchez started three games last season for an injured John David Booty and won two of them. [/FONT]

Sounds like he'll be fine, probably by the end of the week .... WAY before the opener

This should be an interesting season for "That evil school from the South". Wasn't this the season you guys were pointing to last year? Meaning nobody expected your success last season? As much as we here in Michigan dislike you guys, a lot of us feel less love for all things PAC-10. Good luck.

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)